shape
carat
color
clarity

New Yorkers need input on Parking

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
I am going to NYC for the day tomorrow and need some input on where to park near Rockefeller Center. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I made an flat fee online reservation through Icon Parking, any experience with them, and are they reliable? I drive an SUV if that makes any difference.
Being a holiday week will that be a problem with parking or will it be easier? I would rather drive in but if it is going to be virtually impossible to get a space I want to know ahead of time so I can just take the train.

While I am in town I am going to hit a few jewelers looking for some old cut stones. Any ideas of where to go would be great.

Thanks!!!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Not sure about Icon parking but a lot of places charge extra for SUV''s. The Rockefeller Center area might be difficult for street parking, midtown is usually crowded. I would go to the upper west side around Central Park West and the 70''s, there tends to be more spots available up there, then you could just hop on the B or D and be at Rockefeller Center in less than 10 min. I personally don''t believe in paying for parking in the city, if you''re a little patient you can find street parking.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results