Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HollyS|1302562589|2893589 said:
Well, I would be a better choice than Donald Trump . . . . :bigsmile:
do you have a birth certificate?.. :Up_to_something:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I have a birth certificate for sure.

I could be a member of the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution), in fact. How's that for American with a capital 'A'? :cheeky:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HollyS|1302563446|2893603 said:
I have a birth certificate for sure.

I could be a member of the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution), in fact. How's that for American with a capital 'A'? :cheeky:

Oh yeah!?!
Well I been told I could be a member of DUH, but I forget what DUH stands for.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Which is exactly what I just did. :bigsmile:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Any hairdo is better than Trump's.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Every time I see the guy on the tube I try not to imagine what he goes through to comb it like that, or what his barber, hairdresser, whatever, goes through -- and has to keep a straight face. Trump must pay a bundle to keep the person from doing a front-page article in the tabs -- "How I Do the Trump Comb-Over." Good sketch for SNL!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1302622045|2894080 said:
Every time I see the guy on the tube I try not to imagine what he goes through to comb it like that, or what his barber, hairdresser, whatever, goes through -- and has to keep a straight face. Trump must pay a bundle to keep the person from doing a front-page article in the tabs -- "How I Do the Trump Comb-Over." Good sketch for SNL!

You just keep it kinda long, blow dry, brush everything to one side, and spray the hell out of it!!! :lol: :lol:

That's why it looks like a shingle flapping in the wind! He's sprayed it into a slab o' hair!

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
My first boss had a comb over with three separate points of origin. It was the most complex up-do I ever saw.

He was a really well respected consultant in public health, a well known published author and a very nice man, yet all I could (and do) think about when I hear his name is that phenomenal hair. It was awesome. :bigsmile:

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
The weirdest comb-over I ever saw belonged to a former co-worker. Now he was a much older man, but still . . .

He combed the sides of his hair up and over his head. The sides. Up and over. Thinking about it still makes me giggle. :bigsmile:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
My very first job, a guy who had a comb over walked in and it was really windy. With both doors open it made his heavily sprayed comb over stand straight up in the air off the side of his head. The fact that I was able to keep a completely straight face is quite admirable I feel. Never mind the fact that I laughed until I cried after he left and was pretty much useless at work for a while after that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results