shape
carat
color
clarity

Need BLONDE wig!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I like to start early for Halloween, and this year, I decided to dress up as Tinkerbell. (actually, i have a list for the next 10 halloweens! ) My costume is all set-- i bought an awesome strapless green dress topped with glittery lace at Ross for $8 and shredded up the bottom. Bought a pair of wings (on sale) from the Disney Store 2 years ago, along with the wand (also on sale). I also have silver ballet slippers. Now all i need is a blonde wig, and I can''t find one!

I know it''s way early, but i''ll be on trips for the next 2 months, so i don''t have too much time after I return!

anyone know where to look?
5.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
ebay?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
online. more specifically, google of course!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, but i tried looking on ebay and google... and all i came up with were blond cheerleading wigs (shoulder-length w/ bangs), or really long ones. I need a short shaggy wig with a bun!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
A wig with a bun?? That''s a tall order. How about buying a longer one and tying the hair in a bun?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
can you tie up wig hair? i didn''t think it was possible, at least with cheaper wigs. All my previous costumes required dark hair so i never had to use a wig (pocahontas, jasmine, snow white, esmeralda, cleopatra). This is my first experience with fake hair!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
i think this style's cute, but it's located overseas and i'm not sure how thin it is. I have a ton of hair and would hate for the wig to have gaps of dark hair peeking thru.

wig

Leila, i like the medium shaggy one, but it is too pricey for something i'm only going to wear once!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
You could use a yellow or light colored wig cap (basically just make one from tights) underneath it just in case so that your hair wouldn''t peek through?

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
duh... i forgot i was going vacationing in Asia. Lots of those auctions were based in Hong Kong, so i''m sure they''d have them there cheap as well?

If i can''t find one then i may just get a cheapy one and wear a light colored cap underneath.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
why wouldn't you be able to tie up wig hair?? as long as it's not like tinsel hair...with enough time and hair products anything is possible..hehee. also you may be able to buy a long one and have it cut to your specs at a local haircutting place or similar. or just do a choppy cut yourself on it!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/7/2006 2:10:10 AM
Author: Mara
you may be able to buy a long one and have it cut to your specs at a local haircutting place or similar.
My sister does that all the time for one of her clients.
She drops her wig off for a syle every once in the while (she has several)

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
what do you think of this one?

Wig

I''d probably chop off that mullet tail tho. Love the front and top half, but that feathery tail''s not doing it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results