shape
carat
color
clarity

Need avatar help!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I am hopeless. I give up. Can someone with skills please convert this into an avatar that isn''t distorted beyond my inherent distorted being?
41.gif

Many thanks!!

miracles updated avatar 2010.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
if you give me a bigger or more complete picture I can do a better job... but here is what I can do with these:

first one takes your image and adds white side bars to keep the length of what you have, second crops to keep the width.

cb4mr1.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock

cb4mr2.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
FTR - the image is 100x100 but the image you upload can be width/height size... as long as it is under a certain file size. So mostly all you have to do is have ANY image that is an even amount.... if you do 50x50 it will be perfect ratio but will be enlarged (read possibly grainy/pixelated) to 100x100. If you upload a pic that is 500x500 it will be perfect ratio but may have parts that look too compressed. The closer you get to 100x100 the more accurate it will look, but if you have a lower resolution larger pictures can be nice too.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Okie Dokie Artichoke...here is the whole picture. I originally posted what I butchered when I tried to edit it myself. Me no bueno. You are much better.

btw, that is my granddaughter auntie on my right, the pictures left. I pray that Baby Veda inherits her hair. Let''s try this upload again because it is giving me problems tonight.

Petco may 14 2010.JPG

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
here ya go :)

cb4mr3.jpg

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
You both rock!! I don''t get it. You make it seem so easy, but I can''t do it. Oh well, that''s what PS is for...tons of talented online friends who can do the impossible.
36.gif

Thank you so much...I was so over looking at the brunette. I still have 10-15 pounds to lose and then my face will look normal again. Woot, woot!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oh no....now there are so many amazing options. I sort of like my neck because it hasn''t really aged like most woman my age. It must be a Taurus thing. I like the black background.

Hmmm, maybe I will rotate them each week. That sounds like a great idea!! Thanks Hopedream. It never ceases to amaze me how many PS''ers have mad skills.
16.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
and because I''m a dork and obviously have too much time on my hands... here''s one more option lol This one makes the sidebars blend into the side of the message board and keeps your lovely neck - but the pic is small. Of course as soon as we go to 2.0 this won''t work haha
but anyway:

cb4mr8.jpg

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
oops I forgot to attach the resized version lol

why doesn't it look the same color - is it an optical illusion? I'll have to check that, I got the color straight from a ps... weird! :)

Nope they're identical - the white makes it look bluer... hey kenny I have another one for ya... :D

cb4mr9.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results