shape
carat
color
clarity

Need a cheap fake Rolex as a "joke" gift... where to find?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I swear I saw one for under $50 the other day and now I can't locate it again. Any ideas? It doesn't even have to look very real--this is a joke for one of my co-workers.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Need a cheap fake Rolex as a "joke" gift... where to fin

Dee*Jay|1384275296|3555188 said:
I swear I saw one for under $50 the other day and now I can't locate it again. Any ideas? It doesn't even have to look very real--this is a joke for one of my co-workers.
I'm sure there are a zillion of them on the street's of Chicago.. :bigsmile:

iLander

Ideal_Rock

There's got to be a ton on ebay. Maybe put in Rolex and view by lowest price first?

Sounds funny . . . :D

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

any flea markets?

It would be awesome if you found one slightly misspelled - like a "P"olex instead of a "R"olex. lololol :lol:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I would search ebay for rolex style/inspired watch? Or simply rolex watch, and bid on the ones that are like 50 bucks! :cheeky:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

Or walk around lower Manhattan. My DH bought one around Wall St. as a joke Christmas present for my mother. She opened the box, gasped, pulled it out -- and it went, SPROIIIINNNGGG! Parts shot all over the room. It wasn't even worth the $5 he spent for it, but it made us laugh till we cried. Better joke than he intended.

--- Laurie

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

My first thougt was to walk over to Michigan Avenue and find one but I'm sure it's the age old problem that when I don't want one they're everywhere and finding THIS ONE would take forever!

I will just keep trying different searches on the magic internet until I find one. I'm sure there are a million and I'm just not looking the right way!

JF - the $5 version that explodes is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results