shape
carat
color
clarity

NaNoWriMos? I FINISHED!!!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I woke up yesterday morning with only 28,000 words, but I was determined to win this year. I wrote 12,000 yesterday, and just reached 50K about a half hour ago!

I thought the NaNo site was awesome this year, and really got a ton of inspiration from it, and from my local WriMo page. I hosted a series of workshops and write-ins at my college, too, so that was good motivation. However, I learned that hosting the write-ins means I don't really have much opportunity to WRITE during the write-ins.

Anyway, I'm feeling all happy and floaty at finishing. My novel is nowhere near done, and since I started book 2 in a series, I have to go back and revise my first book before I'll even start revising the NaNo book. But I still did it! I'm so excited!

The best part? My students wrote over 650,000 words this month, too! How amazing is that?

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your writing accomplishment and motivating your students!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome Haven! I fell behind long ago... my kitty is dying and for the past 16 days I've been consumed :( But I'm really happy for you! I also plan to do it anyway... once she either gets better or passes....

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
That is an incredible achievement! Well done! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Haven! I managed to finish by the skin of my teeth this year, too, but I am also nowhere near done. I also had to really force myself to write this year...I had no motivation or desire for whatever reason. GO US! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results