shape
carat
color
clarity

Name one food you could eat every single day......

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
For the rest of your life......
I think mine would be spaghetti with meat sauce. I think I lived on this for 4 years as a poor college student

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh. That's hard. Probably Spaghetti Marina. But.. every.day! Eggs? I like eggs. Kabob. I like Kabob.

Ok so what I really like is variety. I'm not a same food every day kind of girl.

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhh thats a hard one. Agree with spagetti or lasagne perhaps? Has to be homemade though - hate bought versions. :lol:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I already eat Fage Lowfat Greek Plain Yogurt every day - I mix it up by what I put on top, but I love starting my day with this yogurt!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Creme brulee! ::)

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
In the bible, it is written that the Hebrew people led out of slavery by Moses, ate Mana, provided by the Lord for 40 years. That is what made me think of this topic...

Anyway, some of your posts made me think of one thing I eat almost every morning for breakfast.....toast with melted cheese!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must name two, which I DO eat every day.

My home made whole-wheat bread and home made non-fat yogurt.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Belgian waffle with fresh berries and whipped cream

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
brown rice

but if i was allowed to say two things, brown rice and apples

three: brown rice, apples, Abbaye de Belloc (sheeps milk cheese)

i should probably stop at three, but if you allow more per day, let me know! ;-)

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Sushi

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Pad thai :lickout:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
jaysonsmom|1400558895|3676531 said:
In the bible, it is written that the Hebrew people led out of slavery by Moses, ate Mana, provided by the Lord for 40 years. That is what made me think of this topic...

Anyway, some of your posts made me think of one thing I eat almost every morning for breakfast.....toast with melted cheese!

MATAZ!!!!!! heheh sorry but I love it! My husband makes the most amazing mataz pizza (with goat cheese, cherry tomatoes, asparagus, balsamic and the bitter lettuce) or we do mataz bri where you scramble it in eggs and put sugar on top. We eat mataz pretty much every week. :bigsmile:

Instead of picking 1 food can I pick a food group? I could eat Thai everyday for the rest of my life. Spicy food is my addiction in life.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Almonds for me. :lickout:
I eat probably around 50 almonds and walnuts a day LOL. Love them.
I also love pistachios but if I had to choose it would be almonds first.

If you had asked this question a few years ago I would have said ice cream (and yogurt) as that was my favorite thing to eat but sadly I realized I react to anything dairy a while back and just went cold turkey on the ice cream. I still miss it but that's just the way it goes sometimes.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Bananas, I have had one daily for years. They go great in my smoothies.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Lorelei, I could eat chocolate everyday - (just a small amount) :love:

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I could eat a LARGE amount of chocolate every day! And anything with grains -- pasta, rice, cereal. I just love all that stuff.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Crispy smoked streaky bacon, and I usually have a couple packs of ready-cooked ones in the fridge.

DK :))

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have lots of favorite foods but the one thing hands down I could eat every day is chocolate! It's a great day if I've managed to avoid it all day long!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So it's funny I have this conversation with my husband often.

If I had to eat one kind of food I'd pick sammies because, well, everything could be a sammie

But one thing, it would be Mac and cheese.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sushi! But not the Americanized version.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a tie between boba tea and good bread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results