shape
carat
color
clarity

Name one food you could eat every single day......

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hmm. Revising.

I would many fruits everyday. I ADORE fruit. Pineapple, watermelon, figs, satsuma mandarins, peaches, plums, nectarines, raspberries....

I could eat fruit every single day, and probably do. It just depends what's in season.

But if I could get perfect ANY of the above, perfectly ripe and best of season, I could eat ALL of them every day. I really adore fruit.

Kiwi's, cherries, cantaloupe, cherimoya....

FRUIT! I love fruit!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glass of milk... I know not food... But a staple everyday...

April20

Ideal_Rock
Tomato basil soup. I can't get enough of it.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
I play this game with my friends all the time
I would pick french fries and shaved ice.

psproot12

Shiny_Rock
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Nutella

Toast and Nutella, crepes and Nutella, croissant and Nutella, banana and Nutella, pretzels and Nutella....

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I mentioned apples not because they are my favorite food, but because they are the one food that consistently makes me feel really good after I eat them, as if they are gifting me with a feeling of radiant health, as if every cell in my body is thanking me for eating that pretty organically grown apple.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CJ2008 said:
PintoBean|1400631128|3677112 said:
Beef pho! When I worked in NYC, my coworker and I would hit up the same Vietnamese restaurant 3/5 days a week! We would have gone more but for the trip usually taking longer than the lunch hour lololol! Miss those sneaking out early for pho days!

Please please tell me where it is so next time I go to NYC I can check it out. I've had pho only a few times but I love it. :cheeky:

CJ2008 - we used to go to Thai Son in Chinatown, but I think Xe Lua is nicer (and tackier) complete with little land bridge in restaurant, hostess, lolol! It's quite the sight!

If you make it out to Long Island (you know, on the way to GOG) - that is the best pho I've had - CLEAN pho, no MSG, Vietnamese owners and the BEST spring rolls EVAhhhhh! It's called "The Rolling Spring Roll" and located in Farmingdale, NY. The owners are awesome and when I asked him why no tendon or other random cuts of meat in his pho? He said, "I'm an American! I want filet mignon, not those "other" meats!" hahahahha!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hot glazed donuts ala Krispy Kreme.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A good peach. I love those things and can't stand bad ones.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Dancing Fire|1400609248|3676886 said:
pandabee|1400606030|3676849 said:
So many good foods in here!! DF I love those egg tarts too...

oh my goodness this is so hard for me. I think I'll have to go with my mom's dumplings. yummmmmm
If you ever go to SF Chinatown you must try Golden Gate Bakery on Grant Ave their egg starts are the best!... :lickout:

Actually I have been!! I visited the weekend before the moon festival last year so unfortunately very terrible timing as we waited in line for about an hour and a half...but the egg tarts really were amazing. I've only ever had the more doughy pastry style, not the flaky crust prior to Golden Gate Bakery. I much prefer the flaky Portuguese style egg tarts!

My second choice food might be a veggie Chipotle fajita bowl...all the salsas and veggies!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Pizza...
Just regular cheese, NY style pizza...

:lickout:

blingyjules

Rough_Rock
Tomatoes. In fact I probably do eat them almost every day.... diced up in omelettes, bolognaise and other pasta sauces, lasagne, cannelloni, salsa, tacos, on burgers, tomato sauce/ketchup, BLTs, ham cheese and tomato toasties (mmm melty cheese), soup, sundried, roasted, in quiches/frittatas, pizza, bruschetta and all different variations of wraps/sandwiches/salads. so many uses.

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
eh613c|1400650651|3677261 said:
Nutella

Toast and Nutella, crepes and Nutella, croissant and Nutella, banana and Nutella, pretzels and Nutella....

YUM :love:

I might say sushi. If I had to choose just *one it would be the same plain ol roll: salmon, cucumber, dash of cream cheese, brown rice.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
TRUFFLE.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grilled cheese and tomato on whole wheat, with marinara sauce on the side for dipping - this thread is making me hungry, I'm going to have one right now :cheeky: !

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
If I had to choose just one it would be a hard pick between dark chocolate and avocados. But since avocados aren't always ripe I'll go for chocolate.

(I eat tomatoes, greens and almonds everyday. I probably eat carrots 6 days a week. But those are for nutrition not for pure pleasure so I don't count that!).

If someone would make It for me I'd happily eat really fresh spicy spring rolls daily. Yummmm.

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Love this question!

Cadbury Milk Chocolate.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chocolate mint ice cream.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Spicy beef pho. Mmm. My husband and I get it at least 2-3 times a week.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I could eat it without consequence (I have a bad reaction if I eat more than a very small amount of it unfortunately) I would eat peanut butter every single day. So delicious. That and french vanilla or ben and jerry's heath bar crunch ice cream. But for some reason the foods I love don't love me back. :cry:

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
clinkers

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
missy|1403170283|3696389 said:
nottospec|1403169210|3696388 said:

I had to google this and well the descriptions that first came up ummm :knockout: but then I saw what you must be talking about. Way better than the first descriptions I read that's for sure lol.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=clinkers

https://www.cadbury.com.au/Products/Pascall-Confectionery/Clinkers.aspx

OMG! I had no idea there was another meaning. OMG, to think there is even a word given for that! Best laugh I have had all day, just hope I can still enjoy my clinkers!

Meezermom

Shiny_Rock
Eggplant Parmigiana and Trail Mix (with bits of chocolate) - but not at the same time. :D

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
Baconbutterchocolateavocadohabenero

One right?

:appl:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Must. Have. Coffee

lollipop282

Rough_Rock
Good berries (blueberries, blackberries, Strawberries, etc), pasta, or queso.

Also if liquids count my green breakfast smoothie.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I try to eat as much healthy and non processed foods as possible. But the one food I could eat everyday for the rest of my life is cheddar goldfish. I LOVE those salty little B******* :tongue: :cheeky: :lickout:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Sushi. There are no many varieties, I would never be bored.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results