shape
carat
color
clarity

My wife Linda has passed on...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
My beautiful wife of 26 years, Linda, passed on today, December 29th at 11:41am. She was 53.

A woman of light, she walked through the most excruciating illness with grace and dignity. A chiropractor of extraordinary talent, she was known throughout Florida as a compassionate healer.

Even though I have not met many of you face-to-face, I include the Pricescope “family” within my circle of friends, and wanted to let you know.

There was many a night of trouble in which my Pricescope communications were a great stress reliever and therapy to me. Thank you all for that.

An outdoor memorial service will be held Monday, January 2nd at 3:00pm. I appreciate all of you that will be there in spirit. Anyone desiring to send flowers or communication can use the following address:

For Linda Sherwood
c/o Suncoast Community Church
8084 Hawkins Road
Sarasota, Florida 34241

Thanks guys. You’re the best.

Rich

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry to hear that Rich,
You and your family are in my prayers.

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Richard,

I''m extremely sorry to hear this. My deepest simpathy for you and your family. Thanks for sharing with your pricescope family .
2.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sorry to hear that. I will be there in spirit.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Richard,
I am so very sorry to hear this. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
12.gif
You can count on your PS family to be with you in spirit to send Linda off on her journey, January 2nd at 3:00.
17.gif

Lisa

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness...I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are certainly in my thought and prayers...

klr

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh Richard I''m so deeply sorry.
I can''t even imagine your grief. You are in my prayers.

Thank you for sharing this with us. We are like a family here
and I hope you can pull some sort of strength from us at this time.

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Richard,
my deepest condolences. she was so young...

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Richard, I''m so very sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot imagine how difficult these times must be for you. I will certainly include you and your family in my thoughts and prayers, and will be there in spirit for her memorial. I''m very glad you shared with the Pricescope family, because there are sooooo many members who will send thoughts of comfort and peace your way, and hopefully these thoughts will find you and help you through this tough time.

Annie :)

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Richard:

The spirit of one loved never truly leaves us ...
The soul lives on
in some ways imperceptible,
but always felt.

The words you use to describe Linda are just beautiful. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

BrownEyes

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Richard,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.. *Hug*

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
Dear Richard,

I am so terribly sorry about Linda''s passing. Please know that you are in my thoughts during this very difficult time.

I wish you well,

Bridget

laney

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you strength during this sad time, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.

I wish you peace in the days to come.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you for taking the time right now to let us know. you are in my thoughts.

peace, movie zombie

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Dear Richard:

My most sincere condolences on the loss of your wife Linda.

Respectfully,

Heather

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You and your wife are in my prayers and thoughts.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Ah Richard, I''m so sorry. My blessings to you and your family, and my warmest virtual hugs. Please know that there will indeed be many of us present in spirit to send her off on her journey. Please take care of yourself.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Richard, I''m so very sorry to hear of the passing of your wife Linda. My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family. Please know that you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Richard,

I am deeply sorry for your loss. I have valued both your professional and personal communications over the past year and half. Who can measure such a great blessing you were given for 26 years? And such a loss? My prayers will be with you and your loved ones.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
Oh Rich, I''m so sorry. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. If there is anything else we can do for you and your family, please do not hesitate to ask.

And thank you for considering us your PS family.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Richard, I am so very sorry to hear this. It is devastating to lose a partner, even if one has time to prepare one''s mind for it. Over the many miles, I am thinking of you and your family and my spirit will be at the memorial for your beloved wife.
emrose.gif
emrose.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
I am so deeply sorry for your loss, Rich. Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Oh Rich, I am so sorry for your loss.

53 was way too young and 26 years was not nearly enough.

You and your family have my condolences.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
My heartfelt sympathy to you and your family. You will be in my thoughts & prayers.

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Richard, I''m so sorry for what is an unimaginable loss.

With warmest wishes at this time,

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Oh Rich... I am so sorry for your loss of your beloved Linda. As difficult as it is to say goodbye now, her spirit, heart and compassion will stay with you forever.

We will be with you in spirit on Monday.

Lauren

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results