shape
carat
color
clarity

my poor little apartment...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
i am so sad... OUR APT FLOODED TODAY!!!!!!!!! well... it didn''t completely flood but it is such a headache none the less! One of our heating units were malfunctioning and as our super was trying to try to "fix it" - a valve burst! The pressure was strong enough to send scalding hot water up towards our ceiling, rushing back down towards our couch, computer, coffee table, & wooden floors! Looks like the floor panels are starting to lift, we aren''t sure if our computer works, so far the only casualty we can account for is DH''s work cell phone which was on the coffee table where it got hit when gallons of water came rebounding off the ceiling! I am soooo sad this happened two days before Christmas - look at my poor little Christmas tree and presents shoved behind the mess
emcry.gif
Mind you this picture was taken AFTER 4 hours of cleaning up... AND to make matter worse, the malfunctioning heating unit? IT STILL DOESN''T WORK! Arghhhh!

Sorry for the vent, but I thought I was going to burst like the valve as well
emangry.gif

PC230302.JPG

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
this is the first year that i put up a tree and DH & i started putting gifts under the tree anticipating Christmas in two day so we can reveal the gifts... now this
7.gif
we have moved all our Christmas festivities over to my moms now... just horrible that i couldn''t make it to Christmas day only 48 hours away!! boohoo!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh gosh, I am so sorry.
15.gif

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
my girlfriend just sent me a picture she took at my apt this weekend during a small holiday get-together i hosted... wahhhhh she just poured salt on my wound without knowing it
emcrook.gif
ok ok i just have to stop over-reacting now...

preflood.JPG

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s awful! So sorry to hear that!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww...things like that happen at the most inopportune times, don''t they?! So sorry, your apartment is gorgeous (well, before it flooded). It will be ok, thank goodness no one was injured or anything. Best of luck with the cleanup or new apartment search.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so sorry this happened!! I know how bad a flood stinks. Our basement flooded (several times...) when we moved into our house. Because we were remodeling most of our stuff was down there too. Not fun trying to unpack stuff you don''t have a place to put yet that''s all wet any grimy... I know how you feel...

Try to take it easy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results