shape
carat
color
clarity

My newest niece Stripey da cat :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
I know there are a lot of cat lovers on here, so I just had to share the picture I took of my niece''s cat named Stripey. She was looking out the whole in the door that they have for them so they can go to the basement...I am not really a cat lover, but isn''t she sweet here?

Stripeydacat.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, wary little kitty looking through the door hole....so cute. Head bonk!
emcat.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2006 5:39:18 PM
Author: BizouMom
I want her. She is just precious.
Sorry BizouMom, My niece...who is 8..just said no way! giggle :} She is a clepto tho...always stealing things...think she is a dog I swear lol

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2006 5:23:47 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Awww, wary little kitty looking through the door hole....so cute. Head bonk!
emcat.gif
lol...she is cute, but a major little she devil - lol

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh I bet Stripey de Cat and my own precious Demon Dog would have one grand time together!

Look at those eyes--that''s mischief if I''ve ever seen it!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic pic!! Very artistic. Love her eyes, they are gorgeous.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a doll! I just love the inquisitive faces that cats get.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2006 8:22:31 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
Oh I bet Stripey de Cat and my own precious Demon Dog would have one grand time together!

Look at those eyes--that''s mischief if I''ve ever seen it!!!
If I were Demon Dog I would be shaking already - lol Walk by her and she arches her back and jumps - what a hoot she can be. Oh and you know...when she sees a fly, the silly little things literally chirps...I have never heard a cat make noises like she can.
20.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2006 8:42:31 PM
Author: Kaleigh
What a fantastic pic!! Very artistic. Love her eyes, they are gorgeous.
Thank you Kaleigh...I am amazed, but most pics I get of her her eyes show some blue. I have one where she has one blue and one green eye...I say she has her high beams on cuz they shine right up - lol

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2006 9:53:04 PM
Author: kcoursolle
What a doll! I just love the inquisitive faces that cats get.
She is a doll and spoiled - lol But look out - she is a Devil too - lol Don''t be tricked by that innocent little face. My sister''s children found her under their bush when she was about 2 days old - she was a bandoned by her mother...and my sis and her family nursed her to be what she is - their other cat was the same way, but she was about a month old. I think they have a sign out there that says...Drop Kitties Here lol

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2006 8:57:29 AM
Author: wifey2b
when she sees a fly, the silly little things literally chirps...I have never heard a cat make noises like she can.
20.gif
My cat ''chirps'' at bugs and flies and the like. Also, if you have a feather toy or shiney ribbon and try to tug-of-war it out of his mouth - he deep belly growls.

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/29/2006 9:57:18 AM
Author: Starset Princess

Date: 8/29/2006 8:57:29 AM
Author: wifey2b
when she sees a fly, the silly little things literally chirps...I have never heard a cat make noises like she can.
20.gif
My cat ''chirps'' at bugs and flies and the like. Also, if you have a feather toy or shiney ribbon and try to tug-of-war it out of his mouth - he deep belly growls.
well at least this cat isn''t crazy like I thot - giggle :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results