shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5 month old got her first jewelry!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
A friend of mine just gave my baby two ( one for each wrist) 22k gold bracelets with black beads of some sort. My friend is married to a man from Northern India and he says over there it''s supposed to be good luck for the baby.

show-me123416.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
She is so cute! Love those bracelets! Someday when I have a kid, if it''s a girl she is totally gonna be decked out!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh she is just precious!!! What a nice gift that was. Very thoughtful!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Buddaboo .. mamamamam ... sugasugasuga.

Such a cutie I''m baby-talking to my computer screen!
3.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an ADORABLE baby!!! And it''s good to get the bling going early! She''ll be demanding an upgrade to a diamond tennis bracelet by 1st grade!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
What a cutie your daughter is! I think the bracelet is a great idea. Starting your daughter young on jewelry huh? Tee hee, something I want to do when I have kids.
28.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
I think that is sweet and your little girl is a dollie.

I am nervous to put anything like that on my little girl because she puts everything she can get her hands on (including my hair) in her mouth now. She is 7.5 months old.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Your little girl is adorable!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results