shape
carat
color
clarity

More dust for hopeful second interview please!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
For those of you keeping up on my hopeful job story (previous post here for: I got the interview!)

The interview was last Thursday but I thought Id give an update! Things went very smoothly, while I was extremely nervous at first
14.gif
...as soon as I met with the two that were interviewing me I was very comfortable and myself. I think they liked me and my portfolio. I certainly can picture myself working with them and the office is amazing with windows!!
6.gif
I used to work in a place that felt like a cave or dungeon (small dark room, no windows)

The only downside is that I still wont know if I got the job because they will be doing second interviews (with more people to interview with
32.gif
that would mean more impressing to do.....) and the one lady told me "Don't be sad if we don't call you back next week because we wont be calling anyone for second interviews till probably the first week in September" So I was thinking maybe that was a good thing she said that to me?

So Im asking for more dust to get the call for a second interview please!!! I think the dust from PS has helped me so far! Thank you again!
35.gif
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/guess-what-i-got-the-interview.93033/

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
So glad your interview went well! I think it is a good sign that they mentioned the timeline for calling back about a second interview. At the very least it was courteous of them to let you know what they intend to do; some employers are not very good about conveying these things, and I think it makes applicants nervous unnecessarily.

Good luck and I hope they call you for a second interview!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Wishful!!!!! This is pretty funny but they just called me a short while ago for the second interview!!!!!!!! Right after posting this thread!!
6.gif

I just posted about it and would love some dust over in my new thread here
YAY
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results