shape
carat
color
clarity

More Britney

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ay!! This girl is seriously going through some psych stuff! Drastic hair change = cry for help, wouldn''t you say?

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
ya, i''d seen it on the net maybe a week ago. I wonder what she did this for? I''m actually thinking it looks better than the fried blonde look she has had lately!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmm, yes good point. Maybe she did it to cover up the fried-upness of her blonde hair. Still, the raven black look just doesn''t suit her.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
23.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I like the black better too...I think that she should hire Ken Paves to do her hair...LOL
2.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Bling - oh ya Jessica Simpson''s hair stylist and friend..hmm that would be interesting....
1.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
arent you NOT supposed to dye your hair when your pregnant? oh, britney britney britney

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/27/2006 7:50:38 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
arent you NOT supposed to dye your hair when your pregnant? oh, britney britney britney
That''s what I was thinking PNP.
23.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I just saw some new pics of her on Perez Hilton''s blog where she''s posing pregnant in the cover of the new Harper''s Bazaar mag. It seems like since her interview, she''s been trying to change her image, but I think it''s a little late for that.
40.gif

Britney on the cover of Harper''s Bazaar

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
PunchnPie - OMG I completely forgot about that! Wow, that''s not good. What could the effects of that be?!
33.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
doesn''t look like a wig...

oops she did it again............
38.gif

she just needs to stay home and stop giving people something to talk about! poor girl...

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
"Damage Control"

Found these on the net...supposivly she "Scrapped" them and the pics will never make it to the stands......

BritCover.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
more...don''t know how to do multiple attatchments in one post....

brit.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
last one with baby Sean........

found at BritneySpy.com

brit4.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I still feel a little bad for her, but IMO, she is doing WAY TOO MUCH to try to change her image. In her interview with Matt Lauer, she talked about how she doesn''t read tabloids because they are "trash", but yet when the interview backfired, she went and sold her "cleaned up" pics to OK! magazine...I just don''t get her sometimes.
38.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I feel what you''re saying Bling Diva. I don''t know what goes on in the head of hers....
33.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh man, this girl is just full of bad choices lately...is her publicist on vacation??!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
How about where is her Mom in all of this?? I''d be a lion protecting her right now, so sad.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
after reading the perez bloggers - it dawned on me why I like her with darker hair but she still appeared strange

it''s her eyebrows - they''re still blonde

of all the photos (as trashy as some are) I hate the cover photo the most

how awkward to sit there naked with your thumbs covering your areolas with a giant spoon necklace and smiling - weird

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 1:41:23 PM
Author: Mara
OH MY GOD...

i am SOOO not into seeing pregnant women on magazine covers. i totally don't get that whole thing. call me old fashioned but....isn't anything private anymore?

http://www.gawker.com/news/britney-spears/bazaar-hates-you-puts-naked-britney-on-cover-183949.php

on a random side note, she seems to look better with the black hair...that blonde mane was FRIED like some green tomatoes.

ETA I see I am late in reporting the news. hahaha. OOPS.
Mara...you're slipping! We'll let it go this time
27.gif

I can see pictures like this being done for your husband...but, not for everyone to view! Especially if you want to be left alone...jeeze
20.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Ya, IMO the darker hair suites her well....at least compared to the FRIED blonde that we've been seeing lately.

I agree Mara. I am NOT a fan of pregnant women posing, at least not in the way brit is and other celebs in the past have.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/28/2006 10:03:03 AM
Author: Starset
after reading the perez bloggers - it dawned on me why I like her with darker hair but she still appeared strange

it''s her eyebrows - they''re still blonde

of all the photos (as trashy as some are) I hate the cover photo the most

how awkward to sit there naked with your thumbs covering your areolas with a giant spoon necklace and smiling - weird

~~I was wondering why her black hair looked good, but she looked a little bit off, it''s the eyebrows!! It was throwing me off a little bit...
16.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, although her hair looks good, those pictures are beyond tacky!! Why would any self-respecting pregnant woman display herself almost fully naked in a national magazine? It''s different when you''re taking pics to track your pregnancy and you share it with your hubby, but with the whole world?!? Just what is going through her head?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
update, i guess those pictures WEREN''T going to be released but now they are? i''m confused..anyway:

http://www.thesuperficial.com/2006/06/29/britney_spears_poses_nude_in_b.html

it was cracking me when they were talking about the power of photoshop because the first thing i thought when i saw those pics yesterday was ''that was some massive airbrushing going on there''...i mean come on. we all saw the dateline interview and we are supposed to think this is what britney looks like when she''s not on TV? i have a bridge i wanna sell you.

in unrelated icky news, on the superficial right underneath the britney update there is a picture of nicole richie looking really scary...if you click into it they have other images and in one where she is kissing DJ AM her HANDS look like they belong to a shrunken mummy. and she is what? 25? talk about broken skin elasticity. that girl needs some help. it''s so sad.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It totally made me laugh too. The face on the magazine is not the same pudgy face on the interview. Who do they think they are fooling?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results