shape
carat
color
clarity

Montreal mini-GTG??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I know allycat, radiant lover, bichon (I think) and maybe others are Montrealers... School''s starting next week and I''m moving into my room in Montreal on Sunday, so I thought we could meet up for dinner sometime!

Any takers?

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

Well I want to see your bling in person
30.gif
30.gif
. Hpefully it''s healthy and on your finger. And I go to your university, so there''s no excuse to not meet up. We''re going to have to see if radiant lover, or bichon check in. They are sporodic, so we''ll give them some time....maybe a few days. Let me know!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey ally!
35.gif
Yes, I have my ring all fixed up and sized and more beautiful than ever!
9.gif
I hope radiant lover and bichon check in, a get together would be so much fun! Although it would undoubtedly give me a severe case of diamond shrinkage... Eek!
19.gif
28.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

There''s nothing that causes a case of diamond shrinkage more then the ladies at Pricescope! My diamond always seems tiny regardless of whether or not I see other diamonds. I''m at the R. Gaudry Pavillion is your program based nearby? If we don''t get in touch with the other ladies, we''ll do a really mini get together. I''m so excited to meet up with someone who''s as diamond crazed as I am
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Hey ally! I moved on Sunday (and I don''t have Internet access in my room yet
7.gif
) and I''m starting class today! EEK! I''ve been spending the morning trying to find all my classes, the library, etc. I''m used to a much smaller campus! I have classes in the C-McNicoll Pavillion, in the 3200 J-Brillant Pavillion and in the M-Victorin Pavillion.
26.gif
I''ll get back to you once I have regular Internet access.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Jean Brillant is right new my campus. that''s where we have our exams...so I walk over there from roger gaudry. Roger gaudry is the one with the big tower. We''re really close. I''ll keep a lookout for someone with your bling :)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay for Internet being plugged in (finally)! I think I saw you on Tuesday at R. Gaudry, but I''m really not sure. I''m done with classes at 11:30 on Thursdays and Fridays... Maybe we could meet for lunch next week?

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor! You saw me and you didn't say hi???? Aww jeez that's not fun. I was at RG on tuesday. Had lunch in the cafeteria and outside. Also hung out at the cafeteria after class (around 3 ish). Your killing me here. I'm dying to get a closer look at your ring. Hmmm was feeling uncool tuesday so purple hoodie with black jeans. Next time come say hi.

We need to meet up for lunch sometime soon. Let me know when you're in school or whatever.

I have class on friday until 11:30 so next friday works for me. Let me know.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
lol If it was you I saw, you we coming through a door while I was waiting in line to get a locker, so I barely had time to wonder if it was you and you were gone! Anyway, I''m on for next Friday! My class is in J-Brillant, where do you suggest we meet up?

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

I don''t know the campus so well..or the stuff around. Do you want to stay on campus, or walk down to cote des neiges? we could do coffee or just lunch. Let me know!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
How about we meet up in front of R. Gaudry (that''s where you have your class on Friday AM, right?) after class? I''m not very familiar with what''s around or on campus either, so I''m not sure where we could go for lunch.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

Well how about the cafeteria on the first floor of R. Gaudry? Just in case there is more then one cafeteria in the buiding. It''s the one that is right ontop of intermed. If you get into R. Gaudry and ask any of thle studentss, they should know where that is, so you are in the right building. Actually, now I''m thinking, maybe the absote easiest no chance of either of us getting lost is in front of the health science building? 7th floor? The bad part is we''ll both have to walk a little farther in the building, but there''s no chance of us not recognizing each other etc.

Let me know! I''m so excited. I''m tempted to bring my camera....After all we are true PS ers
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Health science building, 7th floor... I''ll try not to get lost. Do you know what wing it is? G or S or something? Maybe that could help me. I''ll be coming from J-Brillant, so don''t worry if I''m not there at 11:30 sharp.

And yes, do bring your camera! I unfortunately don''t have one, and we must take pictures!
9.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

Uhmmm... I checked on the website and it says L wing. I'm going to check tomorrow and get back to you. The entrance is really small though, so I won't miss you. I'll bring my camera so we can take a few pictures (make sure your ring is clean and ready
2.gif
)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
So R. Gaudry building, L wing, seventh floor it is. I know where L wing is, so I shouldn''t have any problem finding the seventh floor (I hope so anyway!). I''ll be wearing my hair down and curly, and since I broke a contact lense I''ve been wearing my glasses for the past week
14.gif

I clean my ring every morning with my old soft-bristled toothbrush and I clean it with soap and water every time I wash my hands. I''m obsessed with keeping my ring clean and I desparately need a US cleaner! When will I get to see your bling? I remember reading that you don''t wear it to school...

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hi Anchor,

So sad about yesturday, it was a little chaotic. I checked with my sister, it''s the 6 th floor L building. Let me know if this is still ok.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
It''s fine, I''ll be there after my class. I''m glad to know nobody you know was hurt either.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Anchor!

I'm charging the batteries to my digital camera
2.gif
. I usually don't wear my ring to school, but I'm going to tomorrow. Show and tell after all
2.gif
I'm pretty excited. Don"t worry the entrance to the library is tiny. I"ll be waiting outside (not inside the library) there is absolutely NO WAY we can miss each other. If by 12:00 I haven't seen you...terrible case scenario, I'll get to a computer and post a message on this thread.

And remember 6 th FLOOR!!!! I don't know why I thought it was the 7th floor.

Take care!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Hi Anchor & Ally!

Sorry for not replying sooner...I don''t frequent this site as often as I used to...

It''s been a little hectic this past couple of months...got married, HM and then moved down to T.O. in the span of 3 weeks!!! So I won''t be able to come to the Mtl''s GTG.
39.gif

It''s sooo sad
7.gif
what happened at Dawson College, I''m so shock!
6.gif

I hope everyting is going well with you!

RL

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Hey Radiant!

You''re in TO now? We would have loved to meet up with you too! I''ve never seen a radiant in real life, so this is quite the letdown. Hopefully one day
7.gif
It was horrible what happened at Dawson, I was too young to remember the other shootings, so this is the first time I''m taking in people reactions and everything.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
radiant lover, I''m so glad you dropped by! It''s sad that we won''t be able to see you, but it''s nice to know things are going well for you! I would have loved to see your ring, I saw a radiant last summer and loved it!

I''m too young to remember other shootings as well, and it''s been quite a shock for me...
7.gif

ally - Yay for bringing your camera and your ring! I can''t wait to see it. I''ll try to be there as soon as I can so we can grab lunch at the cafeteria and talk a bit; I unfortunately hurt my back pretty badly this morning going to class (the way it happened was pretty stupid too
14.gif
) and there was an opening at the Health Center''s physiotherapist at 13:00 tomorrow so I took it. I hope you don''t mind.

And yes, L-wing, 6th floor, I can remember that!
28.gif
It''s going to be pretty weird talking to you in person and in French!
26.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor,

Yeesh... a little disappointement, the pictures didn''t turn out well.
8.gif
. I''ll have to send you them by email so you can see, once magnified on the computer, they are blurry.

So fun to meet you! Had lunch and discussed life, marriage and bling (that"s what I told my boyfriend
2.gif
)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Aww... shucks. We''ll have to do it again then!
28.gif
It was so nice how we talked about everything! Not a lot a people share our love for bling and are planning their wedding, so... It was great to be able to share.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results