shape
carat
color
clarity

Midwest Floods**DUST**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Hi! I hope I am posting this in the right area. I would normally not post things like this but here we go..I live in the area that is getting national attention on all of the flooding. We really need dust and prayers and everything else you can think of! It truly is a serious situation and seems to get worse by the hour. I am in a daze as to what is going on..it is beyond belief for me that this is all happening. Super scary!! The community has really come together and I am so proud to say that I live here. (I''m just a little southern girl..been here 2 years)
Thanks in advance for thinking of us!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Rockin''--sending lots of dust and positive thoughts your way. In which state are you located? Forgive my ignorance, but I haven''t been paying much attention to the news this week and I wasn''t aware of the floods. Hope you stay dry! Btw, your e-ring is stunning!

rockin11

Shiny_Rock
Monarch-
I am in ND but we are a few miles from the MN border. It is crazy here! Thanks for your thoughts.
..and thanks for the ring comment!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rockin, I''m in Iowa and will send you lots of water-be-gone dust and keep you in my prayers! It is scary when it floods so bad like that-but it''s amazing how people pull together when it happens. Us Midwesterners are pretty tough haha!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i lived in fargo for 19 years until i moved to colorado in november. we kicked the 97 flood''s butt and i know we''ll do the same this year :)

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust and prayers going out to all who are effected
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results