shape
carat
color
clarity

Men''s Wallets... ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
FI''s wallet is literally falling apart at the seams and I was hoping to get him a very special new one. The recent financial disaster (12K special condo assessment!) means I''m EXTREMELY short on spending cash for a few months, and am trying to stick to necessities only. Well, I think the wallet has become a necessity but I''d still like to get him a nice one if I can afford it.

So, does anyone know any websites that sell good quality (esp but necessarily Cole Haan type brands...just because you then know you''re getting quality) men''s leather goods at a serious discount?

Or have any other ideas for me? Other reliable brands? Websites? FI wants something black, elegant, and on the smaller side.

Thanks!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Crown! Zappo''s tends to be a bit pricey. I have to be super on the cheap with this, I''m afraid
7.gif

Are there discounters any of you know about? Last year''s styles, that kind of thing?

I just realized Bosca makes men''s wallets. They make great stuff. So that''s another option if I can find it inexpensively....

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
If you have a Filene's Basement they always have high end wallets for pretty good price. Overstock.com and Levenger.com might also beed good places to look.

ETA: This one is on clearance at levenger. I have a few of their portfolios and wallets and have never been dissapointed by the quality.

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
I totally didn''t think of Filene''s! That''s a great idea. I just stopped in there the other day with one of my friends from out of town and she got a gorgeous little ''Theory'' jacket reduced from $365 to $20. Which is juuuust the kind of situation I''m hoping for on this wallet purchase... if possible.

Thanks Mercoledi! Great idea.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Anytime! I was there earlier today and picked up a pair of Franco Sarto slingbacks for $12
18.gif

Hope you find something great!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, Bosca is yummy. My briefcase (which is RED!) is one of their mini-doctor-bag looking ones. I loooove it and get so many compliments. And it stands up to all kinds of abuse.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
i just bought a cole haan triplet card case, red village at tj maxx. the cole haan suggested retail on the tag is $55., tj''s price was $24.99. the only catch here is if they have what you want in store. i checked out the ch site and the item i got was cuter than what was currently on the site. i''ll take a little google look see for you.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
There are mens wallets that cost more than $15?!?
I never buy them every 2 years my sister gets me a new one for Christmas if I need one or not.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Stormy...my hubby has you beat. He buys a nylon one at Wally world...it is $3.96. He buys a few at a time and uses one for about 1 1/2 years. Keeps them in stock!!

Again, that was $3.96.

Sorry Indy...I tried to find you a link...but I failed.
2.gif

DKS

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results