shape
carat
color
clarity

Men's Casual/Sporty Watch

mns12

Shiny_Rock
I wanted to get my husband something other then the usual clothes/shoes for Christmas and was thinking maybe a casual, sporty watch. He already has a Baume & Mercier I got him when we got engaged 10 yrs ago. Any suggestions? Was thinking of spending no more then $500.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are a lot of different styles of casual sporty watches, what kind are you thinking of? Are there any sporting hobbies he has?

mns12

Shiny_Rock
I know, too many...don't know where to start which is why I thought maybe I would post:)

He used to be an avid baseball player and plays golf. He is in sales. In the summer we spend a lot of time at the shore/beach.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH is so very particular about the look of his watches that I wouldn't dare buy one without his input.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1384973832|3559926 said:
DH is so very particular about the look of his watches that I wouldn't dare buy one without his input.
Buy him a Chrono watch... ;))

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
I really like Victorinox Swiss Army watches. Solid brand, very classy and within your budget.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF,
He loves his chrono watches. :naughty:

Mns12,
Would he prefer a battery, wind-up or eco-type watch?
Plain face or busy face (chrono style, lots of displays, buttons, etc)?
Black, white or other background colour?
Does he like the super big faces that is the current trend (takes up entire wrist width)?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My DH used his tag heuer for years, for business and casual wear.

purplesparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I bought this watch for my husband:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00B1WPNIU/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

He refused to wear a watch for years but he loves this one. It is lightweight, low profile and doesn't cause an allergic reaction rash. Funny thing is that he gets compliments on it and men asking about it all the time. These are CEOs, and other very wealthy men who are often sporting very expensive watches. He ends up taking it off regularly so these men can get a good look at it. They love how lightweight it is and that is so low profile.

I have since bought a few more as gifts for other men in my life and they all love their watches.

mns12

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the responses!

When I have time over the weekend I will take a look at some of the suggestions.

Unlike myself, he is not picky and generally is pleased with most gifts I buy him.
The watch universe is just so large!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results