shape
carat
color
clarity

Massage! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ravengirl

Rough_Rock
I''m treating myself to a massage today after work! Yay!
1.gif

What do you ladies like to treat yourself to every once and a while? What is your favorite indulgence?

(I also like pedicures...mmm...)

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
massages and facials are probably my favorite indulgences.

April20

Ideal_Rock
Pedicures, without a doubt. Haven''t been in ages. Haven''t had time and trying to save some dollars.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
one word - CAKE!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Uhh - JEWELRY??!! Okay, maybe not the super-bling we see here, but I got a little something just today.
1.gif

Hope you're feeling relaxed ravengirl - I'm sure you deserved it!

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhh - I just got a massage last week and it was heavenly. I felt like jello on the ride home. I usually treat myself to one about once a year, maybe more.

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Massages are definitely up there for me. The majority of the cost is covered by my insurance (I have sciatica) but even without coverage, I would find a way to get them regularly. In addition to the physical benefits, I find them SO relaxing and so good for my anxiety.

I also splurge on my hair. A good hairstylist is well worth the cost - fortunately, my stylist isn''t totally exorbitant but it''s a bit spendy and oh so worth it.

As far as fashion goes, my vices would be workout gear (Lululemon), high end jeans and purses.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
In 4 words... 24 carat gold facials.

They are my weakness, and they are wonderful!

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Massages and facials. I used to get them more often. My husband and I would go to the spa when we went on vacation but we haven''t been traveling much lately so I have only had one massage a year on average. I miss them but the last one I had wasn''t so fantastic because the massage therapist kept saying ''reeelaaaxx'' and it was annoying me to no end. YOU are supposed to relax me with your massage. SHUT UP!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results