carat
color
clarity

Man Told Women Not To Wear Yoga Pants

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1477552175|4091048 said:
I mean, I get bent out of shape when my Ariats are not polished or my jodphurs are bunched up my butt! God save the queen if I lose a pearl earring! My husband would just KILL me!

Snort. I don't polish mine and they have horse shit all over them.

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Elliot86|1477546979|4091038 said:
I wore yoga pants to lunch today and I'm a damn near 40 year old woman! I wear whatever the fark I want :dance:

I also wear pajama pants to Starbucks. I'm a big fan of that.

This x 1,000, it's skinny stretchy jeans for me, but I and my daughter will wear what we please, those who don't like it or who are driven to distraction as a result can fark right off.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As long as I'm not arrested for it, whatever I'm wearing is fine.

Changing styles are a scam.
They make more money by using fear to manipulate you into buying new clothes to replace the perfectly-fine clothes you already have.

... "I wouldn't be caught dead wearing last years fashions!" :errrr:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ericad|1477627765|4091432 said:
Elliot86|1477546979|4091038 said:
I wore yoga pants to lunch today and I'm a damn near 40 year old woman! I wear whatever the fark I want :dance:

I also wear pajama pants to Starbucks. I'm a big fan of that.

This x 1,000, it's skinny stretchy jeans for me, but I and my daughter will wear what we please, those who don't like it or who are driven to distraction as a result can fark right off.

x1,000 to infinity for me too. I wear tights, leggings, yoga pants and whatever the heck I want and I am 51. And I think I look pretty good in them also. So too bad for anyone who doesn't like it. In fact it makes me want to wear them more! And LOL yes anyone who doesn't like it can Fark the heck off. :lol:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was kind of surprised by this. I see a lot of women wearing yoga pants and I think they look pretty good. Maybe it's where you live.
I confess, I have worn my exercise clothes to the grocery story on occasion. I couldn't care less whether or not someone likes it. Last time I checked no one was asking me for my opinion on what they wore either.

I did see a woman on a flight I just took to AZ that was wrapped in a down blanket (walking around the airport with it dragging on the ground). That was a new one for me. I spoke with her and she was a really sweet girl-even though that choice was a little odd to me. To each his own.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results