shape
carat
color
clarity

Making Links?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know this has been covered but I couldn''t find it when I searched!

How do you make a link in a post? Can someone please post a link to a "How To" thread or just tell me? Thank you!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
When I post, there''s a globe with a chainlink button, I click on that and type the title to the link, next it prompts the http:// area for the web address, which I usually copy and paste from the source I am linking in to the box and voila! my link is posted!!!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 10:36:07 PM
Author: PrincessDijon
When I post, there's a globe with a chainlink button, I click on that and type the title to the link, next it prompts the http:// area for the web address, which I usually copy and paste from the source I am linking in to the box and voila! my link is posted!!!!

I don't have a globe! Does anyone know how to do it from Safari without a globe button?

P.S. But thank you anyway, Princess!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 10:39:04 PM
Author: thing2of2
Date: 9/30/2008 10:36:07 PM

Author: PrincessDijon

When I post, there''s a globe with a chainlink button, I click on that and type the title to the link, next it prompts the http:// area for the web address, which I usually copy and paste from the source I am linking in to the box and voila! my link is posted!!!!

I don''t have a globe! Does anyone know how to do it from Safari without a globe button?

P.S. But thank you anyway, Princess!

Sorry I couldn''t be of more help I only use firefox and explorer....

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thing, you do have a box. It''s right at the end of the chain of symbols at the top of your posting box. I am in Safari right now and there is one.

All you do is click on that little box (it''s a green globe with a link of chain in front) copy and paste your link into the first box (or whatever you want to call the link if you want to give it a name), then copy and paste the link into the SECOND box that pops up and voila.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 10:45:16 PM
Author: neatfreak
Thing, you do have a box. It''s right at the end of the chain of symbols at the top of your posting box. I am in Safari right now and there is one.

All you do is click on that little box (it''s a green globe with a link of chain in front) copy and paste your link into the first box (or whatever you want to call the link if you want to give it a name), then copy and paste the link into the SECOND box that pops up and voila.

Thank you neatfreak! I am a dummy-I totally do have a globe. I just know it looks different when I use IE at work so I guess I jumped to conclusions!

Okay, practice time:

washingtonpost

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thing, Thank you so much for asking this! I asked when I first joined a coupla times, but nobody ever replied
7.gif

I have always wanted to know
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s easy huh?

mini thread jack, Thing 2 of 2, in the past you showed interest in a CLT GTG...just wanted to let you know one is planned for Oct 18th! Hope you can come.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thing 2, I love you, get firefox, its freeeeeeee an way better than safari. You are on a mac right?
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results