shape
carat
color
clarity

madelise Was The First!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In the interest of fairness I want to make a public service announcement. madelise was the first Pricescope member to start a thread celebrating The Supreme Court's decision legalizing same-sex marriage. For reasons beyond her control, that thread was removed. But she was very exuberant about this topic!

Hugs to madelise!
(((madelise)))
Deb

_31724.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
!!!

Hi Madelise, sorry I restarted the thread. If I had realized how upset it would have made you I would have waited longer.

When I checked out PS the next day and saw it was gone and that a few PSers were going on and on about how upset they were the thread was removed (in a different thread about equality for women) I just decided to do something about it.

It annoyed me that a couple of people ruined the thread you started for everyone and I thought there should be a thread celebrating the momentous decision of marriage equality. A decent amount of time had lapsed since the original thread was removed since there were already quite a few posts complaining about the thread being removed it threatened to derail another thread about equality for women so I just made the decision to restart your thread. I sort of wish that the offending posts had just been removed from the original thread but perhaps it was too widespread for that too be done effectively.

Sorry I stepped on your toes and honestly I didn't even realize/think you would be upset in any way so I hope you accept my apology.

Back to the main story now. Woohoo on finally achieving equal marriage rights in the USA!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
?? Lol I think there's a misunderstanding. I don't care about that. I was upset that it got shit down. No one stepped on my toes other than whatever jerks decided to rain on the rainbows :angryfire:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: !!!

missy|1435663415|3896688 said:
Hi Madelise, sorry I restarted the thread. If I had realized how upset it would have made you I would have waited longer.

When I checked out PS the next day and saw it was gone and that a few PSers were going on and on about how upset they were the thread was removed (in a different thread about equality for women) I just decided to do something about it.

It annoyed me that a couple of people ruined the thread you started for everyone and I thought there should be a thread celebrating the momentous decision of marriage equality. A decent amount of time had lapsed since the original thread was removed since there were already quite a few posts complaining about the thread being removed it threatened to derail another thread about equality for women so I just made the decision to restart your thread. I sort of wish that the offending posts had just been removed from the original thread but perhaps it was too widespread for that too be done effectively.

Sorry I stepped on your toes and honestly I didn't even realize/think you would be upset in any way so I hope you accept my apology.

Back to the main story now. Woohoo on finally achieving equal marriage rights in the USA!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Missy I love you to death! You're one of my fave PSers. You do not need to apologize, promise. You take that back!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
madelise|1435674365|3896779 said:
?? Lol I think there's a misunderstanding. I don't care about that. I was upset that it got shit down. No one stepped on my toes other than whatever jerks decided to rain on the rainbows :angryfire:

LOL what a relief. When Deb started this thread I though uh oh I screwed up. Thanks for clearing that up madelise and I agree. It was upsetting that some ruined for everyone else what should have been a joyous thread from the beginning!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: !!!

madelise|1435674469|3896781 said:
missy|1435663415|3896688 said:

Missy I love you to death! You're one of my fave PSers. You do not need to apologize, promise. You take that back!

Aww thank you Madelise and I feel the same way about you! Big (((hugs))) all around. :wavey:

Medical

Rough_Rock
My band director back in the day used to always say "it only takes 1 drop of gasoline to ruin the soup." Shame it got shut down. But doesn't change the happiness about the SC decision! Yay rights for all.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results