color
clarity

Luggage. What a complete PITA.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot show that to DH for fear he will buy it! roflma

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
I love Tumi and only buy it at TJMaxx or Ross. A couple of years ago, I had my eye on a $500 Tumi rolling suitcase at Ross and waited, they kept slashing the price and finally I got it for $119. It's black. I only buy black luggage because it hides dirt so well. I don't fly so black is not a problem, but I always put a unique colorful luggage tag on my black bags to make sure nobody gets confused.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I went to Nordstrom Rack. And they did have some good deals, especially on Briggs and Riley. Marshalls was a bust on the deals department. Everything they had was the same price or lower on line. Ross was the other one that had good deals.

My carry on is fixed. The large suitcase is still broken, but I am hoping that can be fixed too.

So many things I'd rather buy!

Thanks all.

Aryana

Shiny_Rock
Have you ever checked out Tuesday Morning? I happened to pop by yesterday and walked past the luggage area. They definitely had some 'unique' pieces that would be easily identifiable! They also had some solid colors by Samsonite, TravelPro and I think Ricardo. I saw some navy and black pieces for around $79 for 25". The annoying part might be trying to find 2 pieces that match. Not sure of the quality of any of the pieces.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks! I like Tuesday Morning. I'll check them out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results