shape
carat
color
clarity

Lost wallet - any help???

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Today i took public transport to a course in the city.

I used my LV coin wallet (~1yr old) to pay for the ticket. Then I am pretty sure i put the coin wallet into my bag. Went to my seat and got to the phone out to check emails etc. Got off the bus and took another bus to get to destination. got to destination and registered. Talked to one of the reps got some samples and put into bag. Had a head ache and walked across the road to get medication. paid for it with credit card which is from a different wallet. didnt notice coin wallet missing. it has my organ donor card which has my name...

Morning tea break. left bag in the conference room. came back and checked bag. that is when i noticed coin wallet missing. the other wallets and phone are still in the bag.

Checked under chair- nothing
registration table- nothing
reps table- nothing
concierge of hotel of conference-AM and PM= nothing
went to the store across the road where i bought meds-nothing
rang bus company at lost and found- nothing. they did take details so that if it came up, they will call me.

anywhere else?

help...really upset but also know that it is material and can get it replaced.. but $ to replace. ugh!

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
man that sucks :( I would think if it was dropped, whoever found it would think it was fair game because everywhere you went was pretty public. unless it was stolen in which case again someone thinks it their lucky day

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
yep- it sucks! Sad as that was a present from DH and the kids and it is under 1yo....

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Bumping just in case other "in tune" PSers missed my earlier post. It would have been early morning USA time when I originally posted.

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
Are there any internal pockets in bag or a tear in lining it could have slipped in to? Or in your jacket?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Checked pockets if clothes, sections and lining of bag as well- nada. :(

Hoping for a phone call from the bus company lost property

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Oh greg sorry this happened, I have a feeling someone had just enough time to only grab your coin wallet out of your bag. Is there a way maybe that you can put word out that there is a reward for anyone who finds this wallet with the concierge?

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cluless|1396658604|3647650 said:
Oh greg sorry this happened, I have a feeling someone had just enough time to only grab your coin wallet out of your bag. Is there a way maybe that you can put word out that there is a reward for anyone who finds this wallet with the concierge?

Or maybe figured that grabbing just the one you'd figure you lost it?

I hope not!

Hope it is found and returned to you soon!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Thanx clueless and TP.

I have given details to the concierge. here's hoping.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
has been 3 days now and no phone call...

i suspect that it has gone to someone else who needs it more than me :(

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear that Greg, don't give up just yet hang in there

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results