shape
carat
color
clarity

LOST fans (spoilers)

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Has everyone been keeping up with the show?
39.gif
39.gif

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
I am forced to. It isnt that I do not like it, but DH is way more into it than I am. Every week we watch it twice so that he can think about it and then watch it again. I dont understand what is going on with FLocke. I mean I understand that he cannot kill them. Why didnt he just leave the bomb in the plane? That would not have counted as him killing them and it would all be done with. As usual Kate is a PITA. She has no purpose in the show.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
YES!!! I was debating whether to throw out a post about it. I can''t believe we lost so many characters this week!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is a really good review

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/05/04/lost-producers-actors-candidate/

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
I started bawling when Hurley lost it on the beach.

Next week''s ep is going to be sooooo good. I have been waiting for the Jacob/MIB backstory!

Couldn''t believe Sun didn''t say a word to Jin about their baby as the sub was sinking.

Loved the Jack/John exchanges in the sideways world... "you''re a candidate." "I can fix you." "I wish you had believed me."

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 10:31:51 AM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
YES!!! I was debating whether to throw out a post about it. I can''t believe we lost so many characters this week!
You know what''s funny? I told FI at the beginning of the show that I hoped one of the characters died. Kind of mean but I love when shows get bold and aren''t afraid to take risks.

But 4?!?!?! And 3 were main characters!

39.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 10:30:44 AM
Author: radiantquest
I am forced to. It isnt that I do not like it, but DH is way more into it than I am. Every week we watch it twice so that he can think about it and then watch it again. I dont understand what is going on with FLocke. I mean I understand that he cannot kill them. Why didnt he just leave the bomb in the plane? That would not have counted as him killing them and it would all be done with. As usual Kate is a PITA. She has no purpose in the show.
I think he did it because he needed to gain their trust.

So many people don''t like Kate. I love her and if she gets killed off too, I''ll be so sad!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 10:36:16 AM
Author: fiery

Date: 5/6/2010 10:31:51 AM
You know what''s funny? I told FI at the beginning of the show that I hoped one of the characters died. Kind of mean but I love when shows get bold and aren''t afraid to take risks.

But 4?!?!?! And 3 were main characters!

39.gif
I wouldn''t be surprised if Jack is the only one that survives when all is said and done.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 10:35:07 AM
Author: CurlySue
I started bawling when Hurley lost it on the beach.

Next week''s ep is going to be sooooo good. I have been waiting for the Jacob/MIB backstory!

Couldn''t believe Sun didn''t say a word to Jin about their baby as the sub was sinking.

Loved the Jack/John exchanges in the sideways world... ''you''re a candidate.'' ''I can fix you.'' ''I wish you had believed me.''
I can''t wait for next week either! I''m sad the show is ending but can''t wait to see where they take it.

I wonder who Jack''s "constant" will be. It seems like Jack triggered memories of the island to John. Who will trigger the memory for Jack?

And I wonder if Juliette will make an appearance before the show is over!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was just too much too soon in my opinion, but I see how it was necessary for the progression of the story line. That EW article talks about the why behind the deaths and is really really good.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you think they''re setting us up for a movie 10 years from now?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hubby and I are debating as to who the final candidate will be to take over Jacob''s spot, Hurley or Jack. Hubby thinks Hurley. He may be right.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
I''m trying to picture a movie from LOST. It depends on how they end things.

This from the article:

To establish once and for all that the Locke-ness Monster is the true villain of season 6 and quite possibly all of Lost. “There is no ambiguity,” says Cuse. “He is evil and he has to be stopped.”

Does clear things up for me. Up until he was with Claire and said "you don''t want to be on that submarine" I was torn between his side and Jacob''s side. Glad to see they are coming out and saying that he is the villain.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was so sad when Sun & Jin died. I kept hoping that he''d get her loose but expecting she would tell him to leave and take care of their daughter.

I''m torn between not liking it because it seemed a bit out of character for Sun to not mention the baby and loving the super romantic aspect of dying in each others arms.

Jack has seemed to me to be THE main character from the start. The story always seemed to go back to him even when there were lots of characters. That leaves me thinking that he will wind up as the replacement.
But they have been doing more and more with Hurley...

I wish it was Tuesday already!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think it will be Jack, too predictable.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I think Juliette is Jack''s son''s mother in the sideways world.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2010 11:48:23 AM
Author: Starset Princess
I think Juliette is Jack''s son''s mother in the sideways world.
Could be. I don''t think we''ve seen her yet in that world.

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
They probably couldn''t have Sun mention it because then it would be way too heartless. If she had said "you need to go be with our daughter" and he said "I don''t care, I''m not leaving you" that probably would not have gone over well with viewers.

Plus, the way I see it is that Sun made the decision to leave behind her daughter knowing that there was a huge possibility she wouldn''t make it off of the island. And he has never met his daughter. His connection is with Sun. Made sense.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Kate, too! I actually HATE Juliette for some reason and I wasn't sad when she died! It seems like they just added her to have another hot chick on the island. I think Hurley is probably the final candidate, if that's how it's going to go down. I was sad about Sun and Jin but at least they got to see each other one last time.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2010 1:21:13 PM
Author: thing2of2
I love Kate, too! I actually HATE Juliette for some reason and I wasn''t sad when she died! It seems like they just added her to have another hot chick on the island. I think Hurley is probably the final candidate, if that''s how it''s going to go down. I was sad about Sun and Jin but at least they got to see each other one last time.
That thought crossed my mind too when they brought her in. Hard to say until the end though.

I was SO glad when they killed off the blonde early on. (can''t think of her name -- ugh -- the one whit asthma who did nothing but lay around in a bikini or mini-clothes and whine that people weren''t waiting on her)
She was definitely just there as a pretty um... face... and took away from the story more than she added.

radiantquest

Ideal_Rock
Has anyone else noticed that the girl that Hurley was in love with and then was in the mental institution, I think her name was Lilly, well anyway she is on House now so I am pretty sure she will not be making an appearance which makes me sad because that was the only person Hurley was happy with and I wanted a happy ending for him.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Her name is libby, and she was in the episode 12 "Everybody loves Hugo"

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think Desmond is going to play a HUGE role in the end. Why else would Sayid have told Jack explicitly to go and get him out of the well?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 4:13:23 PM
I think Desmond is going to play a HUGE role in the end. Why else would Sayid have told Jack explicitly to go and get him out of the well?

GOOD CALL. I totally forgot about him for a second! My husband is with you-he thinks Desmond is a major tie between all of them, which is clear in the parallel world.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2010 2:59:06 PM
Author: TooPatient

Date: 5/6/2010 1:21:13 PM
I love Kate, too! I actually HATE Juliette for some reason and I wasn''t sad when she died! It seems like they just added her to have another hot chick on the island. I think Hurley is probably the final candidate, if that''s how it''s going to go down. I was sad about Sun and Jin but at least they got to see each other one last time.
That thought crossed my mind too when they brought her in. Hard to say until the end though.

I was SO glad when they killed off the blonde early on. (can''t think of her name -- ugh -- the one whit asthma who did nothing but lay around in a bikini or mini-clothes and whine that people weren''t waiting on her)
She was definitely just there as a pretty um... face... and took away from the story more than she added.
Shannon.

Knew I''d remember it later.

Boone''s step sister who was super manipulative and spent her time complaining. She was shot by Anna Lucia.

TooPatient

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/6/2010 4:13:23 PM
I had forgotten him. You might be on to something here.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 4:21:43 PM
I think Desmond has a huge role too.

At least I hope he does since he''s so
30.gif
lol

I KNOW! He is the DREAMIEST. Apparently he''s Scottish and Argentinean. In case anyone was wondering!
9.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/6/2010 4:45:15 PM

Date: 5/6/2010 4:21:43 PM
I think Desmond has a huge role too.

At least I hope he does since he''s so
30.gif
lol

I KNOW! He is the DREAMIEST. Apparently he''s Scottish and Argentinean. In case anyone was wondering!
9.gif
LOL! I love his character too and the love story with Penny.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I was totally pissed off by this episode. They made us wait so long to reunite Jin and Sun just to kill them off and leave their daughter an orphan? If this is "true" then for me the wrap-up of Lost has achieved Godfather III status. By this I mean that Godfather I and II were classics but III sucked. So Godfather fans basically pretend that III never existed and the story stops at II.

This is the way I want to see it end: Turns out Jacob is the bad guy. He disrupted peoples'' lives to bring them to the island, put them in situations and watch to see their innate goodness or evil, all for his own entertainment. John hates this and wants it to stop but Jacob persists and John can''t kill Jacob. Now that Jacob is dead he needs to eliminate all candidates so that this island purgatory ends once and for all. When he succeeds in doing this everybody lives happily ever after in the sideways world, where they landed when Oceanic Flight 815 didn''t crash.

My favorite character has always been (the real) John Locke. If it doesn''t end with him alive, at peace, and NOT the embodiment of evil, then I''m pretending the whole thing didn''t happen. Wait, it didn''t happen....I need to get a grip!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results