shape
carat
color
clarity

Lorelei''s new avatar

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve always found people''s avatar choices interesting, but I just had to crack up when I saw Lorelei''s new avatar - a karate hamster!?! It''s just so funny. Am I the only one tickled by it? It''s hilarious. Where did it come from Lorelei?

How do you guys choose your avatars? Those will gorgeous ring avatars need not reply - they''re truly self explanatory!!!

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
I love Lorelei''s new avatar! Just noticed it today myself, it''s so cute! Oh, and my avatar is my RHR.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love hers too! I asked her about it the other day because I did a double take...so used to the horse, and now Kung Fu fighting is here!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Mine is a picture of my pug-child, Sally.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha ! I saw Karate Hamster a while back and I thought I would keep you guys on your toes by changing my avatar, plus I knew it would be appreciated as he is so cute! I found him at a free avatar site. It must have been inspired by my new fitness regime
12.gif
Hai Karate!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Lorelei, I''ve just noticed the stripe down his nose, are you sure he isn''t an overweight chipmunk or svelt guineapig?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You might have a point there Min....his title was Karate Hamster, but I was wondering if he could actually be a piglet or chipmunk, he looks more like a piggy to me....bless him
17.gif
WE COULD DO A POLL! Guinea Pig
41.gif
, chipmunk
41.gif
or hamster!
41.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
He''s definitely got a guinea pig type face and I don''t see a tail.... but it''s how I''d envision an overweight chipmunk to be.
Heck, I go for dancing and prancing guinea pig!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you also checked out his darling little curly toes??? So precious
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
You know what they say Min - hold a guinea pig upside down by his tail and his eyes fall out!
41.gif

AmantdeChat

Brilliant_Rock
He looks like the guniea pig from the Blockbuster Video commercials. The one with the rabbit! In any case, it''s a cute avatar!
9.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Like Mini said, it''s defintely a dancing chipmonk!

He''s doing the Michael Jackson ''Thriller'' dance.

blod
31.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The more I look at him the more I am thinking he can''t be a hamster! Maybe whoever titled the avatar pic got confused! I am glad everyone is getting a good giggle out of him!

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
My avatar is Selene from the movie Underworld. She just looks so cool in the picture. I LOVE the first movie, almost as much as The Crow. I couldn''t find a good Crow avatar.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have often wondered who it was in the avatar Nytemist. Is it Kate Beckinsale? She isn''t as cute as my rodent though
41.gif

nytemist

Brilliant_Rock
No, not as cute as the rodent- I agree. It is Kate Beckinsale. She is just so kick butt!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, I think it''s a guinea pig, and I DO believe it''s from the Blockbuster commercials. I love those commercials, btw. My avatar (I think everyone knows this already) is my puppy''s first picture. He was about 6 weeks old, and just standing on his stubby dachshund legs.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results