shape
carat
color
clarity

Lorelei hit 10,000 posts!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG, I was checking, and you had a ways to go, and then, there you were!!

Congratulations my dear friend. This place would not be the same without you. Your helpfulness and sunny disposition are quite evident, and what got you here. And your shenanigans ain''t bad either.
9.gif
2.gif

We loves ya honey chile, and look forward to 10,000 more!!
36.gif
36.gif
rockon2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh shucks....
hehe23.gif
, thanks so much Miss Ellen for your kind words! I know, all of a sudden I was there, when you get close those posts really gallop away with you!

But I would like to say thanks to you for helping to make so many of those 10k posts so enjoyable! Also thanks to all those who make Pricescope such a great place to be, and for Andrey and Ali for the fantastic way they have taken the reins and kept '' our'' website running so smoothly. And I have to give a shout out to Leo and Irina who started the whole thing.

I have really had a wonderful time here in the almost 3 years that I have been here, so here''s to 10 thousand more posts, more help and education, with a few shenanigans thrown in for variety!!!
egyptian.gif

Cheers all!
martini.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Lorelai!!! You are a wonderful contribution to PS!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Yay Lorelei!!! I always enjoy your posts, but I do kind of miss the hamster! Can''t wait to see what you''ll do with your gift!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Lorelei!
cheerleader1.gif
drinkingbuddies.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh thanks so much Erica, Ebree ( give the PP a hug for me!
emdog.gif
), Sum and Angel! Sum, I still have the karate hamster and I might bring him back again one day, as it seems he is missed!
41.gif

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Congratulations on 10k Lorelei!! You are such a PS sweetheart!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I noticed a while back that you were close to...yay for you. I just love all the 10K posters. I really do think the time, energy and years you have invested here really is a huge part of what makes this place so wonderful. A big Congrats to you!!!!

jas

Brilliant_Rock
Girl, your posts in the WWT are an absolute inspiration and teach a lot of us to take care of our bodies in a loving way. Thank you for that.

And you are also a hoot!

Luv ya!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
COOL! Congrats, Lorelei! Thank you for all you''ve contributed to PS!

secondhandnews

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Lorelei!!! Your assistance in my current upgrade was most appreciated. I''m sure many others have benefited from your quidance. You are a great source of information, assistance and enabling!!

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei,

Congratulations on this marker; you help many on this site, and are quite dedicated about it.

Here''s to you your continued interest in helping others...

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heather, MrsSalvo, Jas, Metro, SHN and Steph, thank you!!! I really have enjoyed it here so much and you are all a huge part of the reason why!!

Hehehe...I like the enabling bit too and am always glad to provide enabling assistance to anyone who needs it....
27.gif

Ira, thanks so much!
35.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY, Lorelei, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
36.gif
emotion-19.gif
36.gif
I couldn''t imagine PS without you!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Lorelei...You ROCK!!
I can refer to many (10k!!) a thread where you have helped...but it is best summarized by simply saying YOU ROCK.
I mean we could note many (10K!!) of your thoughtful ways to assist...But again YOU ROCK.
Or what about your informative support you always offer ~ (10k times!!)...YOU ROCK sounds better.
Leaving over 10k!!! posts is a lot of your life invested...but YOU ROCK is most appropriate.

You see here on this thread a ROCK is so much more that a chunk of gravel, or a genre of music, A ROCK is a highly respected, coveted, wonderful, many faceted splendorous thing. So telling you YOU ROCK is like getting an Oscar or an Emmy...it is the highest form of material we can use to express we
emlove.gif
you.
so in closing I would like to say....

emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
LORELEI,
YOU ROCK!!!
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif
emotion-19.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY Lorelei, you are just the kindest and most generous poster. Always helping the newbies. You make me smile, I just love your sense of humor. I can''t imagine PS without you sweetie. You have been such a great friend to me. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
12.gif
35.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY LORELEI!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I''m thrilled for you and so happy that you are on here! PS would definitely not be the same without you. I look forward to reading 10000 more posts.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
cheerleader1.gif
Cheers, to a wonderful Pricescoper! Lorelei, you rock and always ready to help others! Congrats friend!
congrats.gif

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
yay!!!

Congatulations!!!

This calls for a
emcocktl.gif
or a shiny new...
emgift.gif
..lol

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Michelle, I feel the same way about you too!

DKS, your post was so wonderful, thank you for your very kind words
emrose.gif

Kaleigh, you have indeed been a great friend to me, along with Diamondfan, in particular I will never forget the kindness you both showed me at a very hard time in my life, I will never forget that.

Miss Bee, thank you and I am so glad you are here ( I will email you my address so you can mail the red Choo babies to me!)
41.gif

Pyramid, good to see you and thanks!
35.gif

Dear Zoe, thank you for your kind words and for the original emoticon thread, look how it grew!
30.gif
31.gif
36.gif

Sir John, thou knowest I hold thee in the highest esteem!

Skippers - thanks sweet lady and I look forward to sharing more shenanigans with you!!!
9.gif

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CONGRATS!!! PS wouldn''t be the same without your sage advice and sunny disposition!!!

(BTW, *what* is your avatar?)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/21/2008 12:10:09 PM
Author: Dee*Jay
CONGRATS!!! PS wouldn''t be the same without your sage advice and sunny disposition!!!

(BTW, *what* is your avatar?)
Hi Dee and Alexis, thanks!!!

BTW, * that* is a fluffy wabbit!
face20.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lorelei, you are one of my fave people here....such a subtle presence but cheery...yet not over the top at all. the WWT would not be the same without you. and as a fellow carrot cake lover...i wanted to post this picture for you. this is one of the carrot cinnamon mini cupcakies that i got this wkd for my friend's party. i took a bite and it was HEAVEN. the cake part was so moist..and amazing and the CREAM CHEESE frosting, divine. it was my fave out of all of them, even the chocolate.

so for you, happy 10k posts!!!

sibs carrot bite.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
How do I follow a post with cake in it?
9.gif

Congratulations Lorelei, As Sir John says... We love you!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
lorelei your quick wit, along with your kind and always well meaning disposition (and cool animal avatars!) makes me smile every time i see you post. you are a great asset to ps and i am glad i got the opportunity to get to know you over the years. congrats on those 10k posts! here''s to 10k(++) more!!
36.gif

10kcongratstolorelei.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results