shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking for Unique Grad Gift Ideas

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
I noticed we have a lot of pricescopers with graduates on here. DH and I have 3 members of our family graduating from high school this month and just wanted to send them a little something to congratulate them. What fun gifts have you given to prepare recent high school grads for the real world?

We got my niece who will be living in her first apartment next year while she is at college a noodle strainer. It will be packed lovingly with all the boxes of macaroni and cheese she can handle haha! We also gave her a nice blanket for her bed for being in our wedding in November.

The other two will graduate around the beginning of June and they are DH''s cousins. They will both be living in the dorms.

So let''s hear your best ideas!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe a popcorn or snack bowl filled with some snacks and microwave popcorn.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahaha, I love the noodle strainer. That reminds me of my uncle who gave me a blender when I went off to college. He said something like "You''ll want to be able to make blended drinks."

Will they be going to college or working full-time?

My parents gave me a great gift when I left for college. They wanted to give me some money (they didn''t pay for college for me or anything) but they didn''t want to just hand me some cash. SO, they gave me $100 in rolls of quarters IN a cute laundry bag. College was going to be my first time living in a place where I had to use quarters to do my laundry, and I thought that was really cute. And you know what? It was really nice to not have to worry about having quarters to do laundry!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Omigosh I LOOOOVE both of those ideas!!! Thanks so much haven and marcy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results