shape
carat
color
clarity

LOL... Poor Neil.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
So as some of you may know John mailed my ring Express Mail instead of Registered. And I''ve been a TAD anxious about that.

SO I''ve been checking the USPS tracking rather religiously. And JUST NOW it says DELIVERED!

So I call Neil to confirm. The minutes I say, "I''m Neil it''s Layla, USPS tracking system says delivered..." He started laughing HARD.
And he says, "The Postman is still HERE. He hasn''t even left yet. It just got here."

Guess I was a more than just a tad anxious.

emembarrassed.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Wow. It''s great to know how quickly the postal system''s on-line connections update.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 12:09:49 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Wow. It''s great to know how quickly the postal system''s on-line connections update.
Yeah? Right?

Still feeling embarrassed. The poor man was just shocked!

*Wait till he sees how I packed it*
emsmileo.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 12:06:17 PM
Author:Gypsy
So as some of you may know John mailed my ring Express Mail instead of Registered. And I''ve been a TAD anxious about that.

SO I''ve been checking the USPS tracking rather religiously. And JUST NOW it says DELIVERED!

So I call Neil to confirm. The minutes I say, ''I''m Neil it''s Layla, USPS tracking system says delivered...'' He started laughing HARD.
And he says, ''The Postman is still HERE. He hasn''t even left yet. It just got here.''

Guess I was a more than just a tad anxious.

emembarrassed.gif
Just.
2.gif

Poor guy, does he drink??
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 12:15:53 PM
Author: Ellen

9.gif

If he doesn''t... it won''t be long now.
emdgust.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 12:22:40 PM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 9/6/2007 12:15:53 PM
Author: Ellen

9.gif

If he doesn''t... it won''t be long now.
emdgust.gif
lol.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Now that's comedy. Deep breaths, Gypsy, it's all gonna be alright.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neil is adorable; he seems to have a great personality and you can tell he enjoys life. Glad your ring made it; I don''t blame you for being anxious. hehe

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Hee hee, funny!!!! I can understand the anxiousness though!!!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
well where are the pics?
We know he was gonna drop everything(not literaly) and snap an ASET image right?!?!?!?!?
He has had it an hour that should be enough time!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 12:44:16 PM
Author: KimberlyH
Now that''s comedy. Deep breaths, Gypsy, it''s all gonna be alright.

LOL.

Yeah. I''ve got a BIG sigh of relief. Neil''s got it, it''s out of it''s setting. And the OFFICIAL carat weight is 1.096. I didn''t know about that 6!

Storm: Pics will be coming today I expect as he''s evaluating the diamond as I type.

He''s got a WONDERFUL personality. And a great sense of humor. We had a nice talk.
2.gif
And, no, he''s not drinking.

Yet.
23.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl ya got .006 ct more than ya thought ya had lol

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 1:39:26 PM
Author: strmrdr
kewl ya got .006 ct more than ya thought ya had lol
Hey... that''s probably the equivalent of one of my (special request) tiny melee stones! This is a fun process. I''m glad we''re doing it, along with the re-set... totally worth it.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
What is that twlight theme...do do do do do do....too strange and too funny! Your timing was too sureal. Breathe now!

DKS

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are so funny! Just relax. Your baby is in good hands!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gee, if only their tracking was as good as their delivery confirmation.
20.gif
10.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
DKA and FG y ...
9.gif

Tacori, I''m relaxed about it now. The worst part is over. It''s all gravy from here. I hope.
2.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not sure I believe you on that one!
12.gif
But I know it will turn out beautiful and all this waiting/stressing/wondering will be worth it!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
NO ONE is asking the KEY question here .... has he tried out the camo-Soap yet??
3.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 4:19:37 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Not sure I believe you on that one!
12.gif
But I know it will turn out beautiful and all this waiting/stressing/wondering will be worth it!

Probably because you''re a smart woman. LOL.

I''m wondering a little what he''ll evaluate the diamond''s color, clarity, polish, symmetry, and cut quality at. I''m hoping that nothing comes as a (bad) surprise. So... yes, I''m not COMPLETELY relaxed about it until I get news from Neil that all is well.
emembarrassed.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 4:22:33 PM
Author: decodelighted
NO ONE is asking the KEY question here .... has he tried out the camo-Soap yet??
3.gif
We talked about my packaging, he was intrigued. I told him to keep the soap, and he said that his wife likes fancy soaps (this is a nice quality triple milled... lily of the valley scent), so it's perfect.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay. REALLY REALLY HAPPY.

Direct Qoute from Neil: "Your Asscher is exquisite cutting. One of the finest I''ve ever seen. That''s what they''re supposed to look like. Do you know who cut it?"

I don''t know who cut it, we bought it from a B&M in DE, but the owner hand picked this one from all the ones he got in (called in) for us. He didn''t tell us which HIS pic would be though. And when John went to look at the selection he said that it REALLY stood out from the rest as superior. It''s great to have it confirmed!

WooHoooo! He gave me pics too, but my work computer can''t size them so I"m going to forward to Andrey and ask him for a hand. So stay tuned!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 4:38:51 PM
Okay. REALLY REALLY HAPPY.

Direct Qoute from Neil: ''Your Asscher is exquisite cutting. One of the finest I''ve ever seen. That''s what they''re supposed to look like. Do you know who cut it?''

I don''t know who cut it, we bought it from a B&M in DE, but the owner hand picked this one from all the ones he got in (called in) for us. He didn''t tell us which HIS pic would be though. And when John went to look at the selection he said that it REALLY stood out from the rest as superior. It''s great to have it confirmed!

WooHoooo! He gave me pics too, but my work computer can''t size them so I''m going to forward to Andrey and ask him for a hand. So stay tuned!
YAY!!!!
36.gif
Can''t wait to see the pics!!!

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Looks good Gypsy. 1 of 3

gypsy_darkfield1.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
2 of 3

gypsy_darkfield_ASETm.jpg

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
3 of 3.

gypsy_brightfieldASETm.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 4:38:51 PM
'Your Asscher is exquisite cutting. One of the finest I've ever seen. That's what they're supposed to look like.'
SWEET!!! Can't wait for more pix ... I took a walk down memory lane in the old thread & one glimpse at your hand pix had me scrambling to put my own asshy-pal back on. (Taken off for pool party & had been letting it "grow" in it's wee box for a couple days) HA!

ETA: OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results