shape
carat
color
clarity

LOL... Poor Neil.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s looking great gypsy...sounds like ocean is really understanding exactly what you are wanting...i cannot wait to see this ring....

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ms. S.

I talked to Ocean today. There was a little mistake on the second drawing, and the total height isn''t 12.1 mm (as it adds up to be if you calculate the numbers on the drawing). She''s going to make it as low profile as possible, and bowl the wires out as much as she can... and I''m satisfied, and excited that the ring is now in production!! YAY!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Gypsy! How did I miss this one??? I swear, life just really gets in the way of PS sometimes!

I think your ring is going to be just lovely! Congratulations...can''t wait to see it on your hand!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/21/2007 12:26:00 AM
Author: Harleigh
Wow, Gypsy! How did I miss this one??? I swear, life just really gets in the way of PS sometimes!

I think your ring is going to be just lovely! Congratulations...can''t wait to see it on your hand!
Hi honey! I can''t wait either... in fact I''m TERRIBLE at waiting. I want to call Ocean everyday for an update. Of course I DON''T... but I just WANT MY RING AND WANT IT NOW. It hasn''t even been two weeks yet since Neil got it. LOL. I''m such a brat. Thank you for the congrats, I can''t WAIT to post in SMTR!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Awww, you poor baby!
9.gif
I know how that impatience can get to you! Considering I have not an ounce of patience, I feel your pain!
31.gif

Sorry I''ve been so out of touch...I have been trying to keep up with your posts and check on you every now and again...guess I just suck at that...bad PS friend I am! I hope life is treating you better this past month or so...I know the previous few months have taken a toll with your mom and grandma, etc... I will try to do better in the future, I promise!
35.gif

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know I think of you often and am glad to see that things with your ring are progressing along so nicely for you. I will definitely keep my eye out for your SMTR thread, and LOTS of hand shots!!!
3.gif

Sending hugs your way...have a great weekend!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are a great PS friend Harleigh honey. I''ve had tunnel vison myself recently. So I can TOTALLY understand. No worries honey. I''m not exactly being a great PS friend to anyone at all myself at the moment. I hope you have a wonderful weekend honey, and please know I''m thinking of you too! Take care and no worries.

Thanks for the Hugs honey. ((HUGS)) to you too!!!
2.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Gypsy, you sweetheart, you! You made me a little teary-eyed...so sad when our PS friends are there for us more than our flesh and blood ones, huh? As neatfreak''s recent thread has pointed out several times, weddings really do bring out the worst in some people, and it just makes me tired!

So, suffice it to say, things on my end have been a little rough, but I''m hoping there is a light at the end of my tunnel soon. I''ve tried not to post too much on here for fear of starting a rant and never stopping! Between work, 2 funerals in FI''s family and both of us being sick and me injured, I feel like I''ve hardly seen my FI in the past 6 weeks! It''s hard to get any wedding plans done when you never see each other, and my BM''s are just about all fired...thank goodness for my best friendMOH! So, hopefully tomorrow is a girl''s dinner out while our men are working, and then I hope a quiet Sat/Sun with FI...if the sun would come out again, a little pool time might be nice!

BTW, was it storming down your way yesterday and this AM? The sky was full of thunder and lightning and hail...it was just crazy! I think tomorrow is the first day of Fall...I wore walking shorts on Monday and today I had to hunt down some winter garb! Boy,do I HATE to be cold! Brr...going to turn on my electric blanket now!

Thanks again for the kind words...you are always such an inspiration!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
so gypsy, what''s the latest update on your ring or is there one yet?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh, just saw where you said the ring should be finished this week and you might have it by next week....so exciting

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup. I actually started a thread already in SMTR!!

It was done on Wednesday (she was being secretive, as I asked her... talking to John about ''things'')... then sent out to the engravers (the ''things'' they were talking about!).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
heading over to SMTR now....

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh shoot...my lunch just ended...I''ll try to sneak a look at my next recess! Soooo happy for you!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results