shape
carat
color
clarity

Links on PS not taking me to web pages!!! HELP!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've never had this problem before on PS or with my computer... When I click on a link, it just sends me to a blank page. However, when I copy and paste, it's fine... it's frustrating and takes forever! What gives? :|

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I thought I cured it by restarting my browser but it's still happening to me as well.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this from using a laptop/desktop or a smartphone/tablet type device?

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Are you still experiencing this issue? Can you please give us as much information as possible about the problem?

Thank you. :))

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mine is doing it too. I am on my FIs Mac.

I click a link, it generated a new window, but did not fill the URL with anything. Its just a black page.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
I did not know others had experienced this also. Once recently someone linked something and discussion ensued. When I tried to view it I got a blank page. I did not mention it as others were discussing it as they could view it. It only happened to me the one time.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Very odd, thank you. I have brought it to the developer's attention.

We are not able to replicate the issue so far, so any additional information on browser, thread, time of day, would be helpful.

Thank you.

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We are having trouble reproducing this. If you can let us know what browser you are using ( safari, chrome, IE , Firefox ) and type operating ( OS X, Windows 8)?

Thank you

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results