shape
carat
color
clarity

lets see the faces behind the PS screen names....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono|1400596915|3676758 said:
Mr. Kroshka,
You gave me a heart attack! :-o I look like one of those mannequin wig models. :lol: Actually, it looks more like the female anatomy...
:-o :wacko:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New members?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha jordanbass

I assumed it was the fish bass, both instrument. I guess I'm my father's daughter

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Why not both Niel? I play bass and catch them too!! :lol:

I'd be more likely to have called myself 'jordyonmarlin' if it were a fishing-based screen name :rolleyes:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As requested by Pinto Bean...Just to shut her up!. :P2.

Here is a pic of me and my baby granddaughter. Now I wanna see if you (PB) have the guts to post a pic of yourself. Just to prove to you that this is a recent pic. Notice the Octavia on my finger before it was sold?

IMG_1258.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Here is a pic of me and my baby granddaughter. Now I wanna see if you (PB) have the guts to post a pic of yourself. Just to prove to you that this is a recent pic. Notice the Octavia on my finger before it was sold?

IMG_1258.jpg
DF the most handsome PS male! :love:

I've posted the back of me and below my head shots in the past lolol. Unfortunately, I won't post my face on PS bc I'll scare the server and crash the site. If you're in LA area, I'll be there end of summer. We can split a can of abalone! I've only had it dipped in mayo lol. And you can see mah face! Bahaahaha

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF the most handsome PS male! :love:

I've posted the back of me and below my head shots in the past lolol. Unfortunately, I won't post my face on PS bc I'll scare the server and crash the site. If you're in LA area, I'll be there end of summer. We can split a can of abalone! I've only had it dipped in mayo lol. And you can see mah face! Bahaahaha
Don't be a
Running%20turkey.gif
PB!. Time for :snore:.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

IMG_1258.jpg

OH Man, i have been away for too long!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH likes to take random pics of me, this one is the most recent. Sorry this is so huge, I tried to resize but I don't think it worked!

IMG_5768.JPG

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Geez I got a shock when I opened this thread and saw my chubby mug from years ago. I've lost 50lb since then :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jordyonbass
Sounds like a fish story! Pics or else it didn't happen!:P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha!! Well here's a comparion collage I made recently, left is me at my wedding in 2014 when I was 220lb and right is earlier this year and down to 170lb! 20180310_064508.jpg

Both versions of you are handsome and kind. Jordy at whatever weight works.:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH likes to take random pics of me, this one is the most recent. Sorry this is so huge, I tried to resize but I don't think it worked!

IMG_5768.JPG

Beautiful girl!:kiss:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ll play. Here I am in my M’bappe soccer jersey
Go Bleus!!!
6C203A7D-9363-41AB-8C00-2FF72D1AEF9A.jpeg

Haha I know how beautiful your mug is but I respect leaving it to others imagination...I will say that Jimmianne is beautiful inside and out. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1258.jpg

Awww what a precious little one.:kiss2: And @Dancing Fire you're not so bad yourself.:P2

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back of my head at a fancy museum soirée :sun:
FAF326C0-A881-48AE-B355-8ADA37BEF2F7.jpeg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg! A picture of a DF! The world is ending!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw thanks @missy, you are quite the beauty yourself girlfriend.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1258.jpg

DF!!! You look just how I imagined you! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results