shape
carat
color
clarity

lets see the faces behind the PS screen names....

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't either!!! Lil Misfit, your hair looks amazing, I love it!!!!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lil Misfit -- awesome hair!

Elisateach -- congrats! That is a great award to win :appl:

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
LilMisfit - may I ask which salon you go to? I've had only one haircut since I moved here from LA and I wasn't wowed. I'm in need of another and it is such a crap shoot going somewhere new. I love your hair - I always measure a stylist by how well they execute a blow out.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Autumnovember|1367534362|3439045 said:
Yssie|1367534192|3439041 said:
Autumnovember|1367534006|3439036 said:
looked back to the ones I posted from 2010...heres recent ones. One is from last May, at my nursing graduating and the other is from my best friends wedding which was in September.

OMG, AN... your hair. I am positively puce with envy.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ahhhh thank you!!!!! can't complain. I refuse to cut it. And since you like it - here's my favorite pic of it (for some reason). Long hair don't care!

Can I be totally nosy and ask if your hair is naturally slightly wavy like that, or if you treat it? And if the latter, what do you use? Mine's the same length, same shape and style (long layers), but pin straight. It has *volume* as long as I don't overdo it with the conditioner but I've yet to find a way to make it wave or curl loosely like in your graduation pic and stay that way for more than five minutes without half a bottle of goop!

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1367635182|3440051 said:
Autumnovember|1367534362|3439045 said:
Yssie|1367534192|3439041 said:
Autumnovember|1367534006|3439036 said:
looked back to the ones I posted from 2010...heres recent ones. One is from last May, at my nursing graduating and the other is from my best friends wedding which was in September.

OMG, AN... your hair. I am positively puce with envy.
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ahhhh thank you!!!!! can't complain. I refuse to cut it. And since you like it - here's my favorite pic of it (for some reason). Long hair don't care!

Can I be totally nosy and ask if your hair is naturally slightly wavy like that, or if you treat it? And if the latter, what do you use? Mine's the same length, same shape and style (long layers), but pin straight. It has *volume* as long as I don't overdo it with the conditioner but I've yet to find a way to make it wave or curl loosely like in your graduation pic and stay that way for more than five minutes without half a bottle of goop!

Of course! I like talking hair so its not nosy at all =]

That hair is after I had loose curls put in. This was just the day after and they got even more loose and ended up like that. I've had it similar when I put curls in my own hair and then just slept on it. I also don't put a lot of conditioner in it and my curls always last so much better when my hair is 2 days dirty. I also have pictures of what it looks like naturally AND what it looks like after I slept with a braid in my hair. Here is one of it natural and one after being braided.

_149.png

braidhair.png

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
LAJennifer|1367634543|3440040 said:
LilMisfit - may I ask which salon you go to? I've had only one haircut since I moved here from LA and I wasn't wowed. I'm in need of another and it is such a crap shoot going somewhere new. I love your hair - I always measure a stylist by how well they execute a blow out.

Absolutely, LAJ - I go to Twisted Scissors, at the corner of Armitage and Point. I've been going there for 5 years and I LOVE them! My stylist is Amber. She's one of the owners. She does an awesome blow out. They are very eclectic - very into body art (tattoos, body piercing, hair color, etc), and everyone who works there is awesome. They don't have a liquor license, but they have a fridge full of beer and wine and offer you drinks when you arrive.

I'm not sure what your style is, but they can and will do everything. Cuts are $30, and the rest of the prices are reasonable, too. I get a lot of color/special effects/highlights done + cut and I pay about $145 every 5 weeks.

Since you offered to accompany me to see Dr. Andy, I am extending an invitation to accompany you to your first visit to Twisted Scissors. :wink2:

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Me and DH a few months ago...

and a few years ago without sunglasses on (preggers with my first)

_6049.jpg

_6050.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Fi.Z|1367638915|3440094 said:
Me and DH a few months ago...

and a few years ago without sunglasses on (preggers with my first)

Aww...how cute are you?! :love:

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
White before Memorial Day! BAM

_6053.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Davi, look how handsome you are! :naughty:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1367685871|3440278 said:
Davi, look how handsome you are! :naughty:

Why yes, yes he is! He definitely makes my best dressed list!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Davi, you wild and crazy guy--- white before the long weekend --- what a REBEL!!!

BUt you do look smashing!!

And LilMisfit - I'm LOVE LOVE LOVING your hair!! It looks awesome on you! Same with AN - you have GORGEOUS long and ombre locks! I'm jealous!

Fi.Z - you and hubby are such hotties!!! Look at the two of you!! RAWR!!!

Elisateach - you look just like I thought you would!!! Fun, happy, engaging... too cool!!! :bigsmile: And congrats on that award!

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Lil Misfit|1367638831|3440092 said:

Absolutely, LAJ - I go to Twisted Scissors, at the corner of Armitage and Point. I've been going there for 5 years and I LOVE them! My stylist is Amber. She's one of the owners. She does an awesome blow out. They are very eclectic - very into body art (tattoos, body piercing, hair color, etc), and everyone who works there is awesome. They don't have a liquor license, but they have a fridge full of beer and wine and offer you drinks when you arrive.

I'm not sure what your style is, but they can and will do everything. Cuts are $30, and the rest of the prices are reasonable, too. I get a lot of color/special effects/highlights done + cut and I pay about $145 every 5 weeks.

Since you offered to accompany me to see Dr. Andy, I am extending an invitation to accompany you to your first visit to Twisted Scissors. :wink2:

I'm going to take you up on that. Perhaps we can get lunch afterwards. I need to decide on a style - I've been saving pictures. My last cut was in August - I went from waist length to just above the shoulders. It has now grown back below my shoulders, but I want some bangs.

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
This was last year, before I chopped my hair off.

_6132.jpg

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
LAJennifer|1367948236|3442080 said:
Lil Misfit|1367638831|3440092 said:

I'm going to take you up on that. Perhaps we can get lunch afterwards. I need to decide on a style - I've been saving pictures. My last cut was in August - I went from waist length to just above the shoulders. It has now grown back below my shoulders, but I want some bangs.

Awesome. Just let me know when! My next appt. is June 8th at 2:15, so if you can get something the same day (maybe with another stylist), we can go together and go to my favorite (vegetarian) restaurant afterward! :)

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
autumngems

img00281.jpg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lil Misfit|1367630969|3439984 said:
I posted a pic years ago, but here's me as of last weekend after getting my hair done. Sadly, I can never make my hair look as amazing as my wonderful stylist does, so I have to document it. :wink2:
4_43.jpg

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!! The color, the highlights, the style...OMG!!! You look amazing LilMisfit!!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Me on a humid hot summer day tryin to stay cool...

saylo.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
New members?

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
This is me.

_8763.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me...

mb1.png

crj128

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone :)
New-ish member here, I don't really post often but visit daily! I've really enjoyed reading the many pages of this thread, you all are SOOO lovely & funny!
Here are a couple photos, one alone and a couple with my "other half", a silly one after a BBQ (and beer) & one from our visit with my Grandparents in FL. My Grandma is a (self proclaimed) photographer and doesn't see us regularly, so we had a lengthy photo shoot outside at her insistence!

54_508152785742_89_n.jpg

21561_673598131942_4015358_n.jpg

5320_624755792382_7176682_n.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
bump

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
New-ish member here too, but I don't make it a habit of posting pics of myself on the internet.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
ZestfullyBling said:

I say this in hopefully the non-creepiest way possible - good god, you're gorgeous! What a fantastic photograph, with the dappled sunlight - is that a professional photographer, or do you have a friend with a great eye? The combo looks like something out of a high fashion phot shoot!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
I'm dying for that owl!!!

Elisateach, super award! You look like a fun person to know. Everybody is so nice looking -- and I love Davi's living room as well as his cool & individual style.

--- Laurie

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1383701393|3551289 said:
ZestfullyBling said:

I say this in hopefully the non-creepiest way possible - good god, you're gorgeous! What a fantastic photograph, with the dappled sunlight - is that a professional photographer, or do you have a friend with a great eye? The combo looks like something out of a high fashion phot shoot!

I thought the same thing Circe, ZB you're beautiful!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love to be able to put all the faces with the names!! This is DH and me on our honeymoon this past March. :))
smb_honeymoon.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results