shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s talk about nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 10:30:49 PM
Author: musey
Date: 4/13/2009 10:13:32 PM

Author: BeachRunner

Date: 4/13/2009 10:01:11 PM

BeachRunner - your dream wedding sounds BEAUTIFUL!! I''ve always wanted to see Maine in fall. I''m told there''s nothing like it!

Whenever FI and I told people we were vacationing in Maine we usually got ''Oh, I''ve always wanted to go there but never have.''

I recommend that trip to anyone who can appreciate autumn! Everything about that trip was amazing. The colors were so vivid, the rocky beaches, the fresh, clean air, the smell of autumn, the cuisine, oh I could go on and on!

musey- If you travel to NoCal, would it be the same environment? Rocky beach; I don''t know about the foliage?

Honestly, I haven''t spend much time up there, certainly not enough to be a good judge of the season shift in the area. I do know that autumn on the west coast is NOTHING like autumn on the east coast, because of more even temperature patterns and all that.

I think that SF gets more color than SoCal, though, if I''m not mistaken. Why do you ask?

Just curious about NoCal. A place I''ve always wanted to visit, and from the pictures, it seems breathtaking!

We''re slowly moving across the states. Next up in Colorado this summer. we could spend years vacationing on the west coast I''m sure. SOO much to see out there!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've really only been to SF/bay area in NorCal, but PCH (pacific coast highway) is beautiful!
3.gif
I know that the entire coastal drive is supposed to be phenomenal, but I will confess to not having seen any of it beyond the San Diego to SF stretch.

I'm going up for my big brother's graduation in June - so excited! I haven't really been up there in the summer, so this will be fun, I think.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does that mean more DB stories?!

What is he graduating with?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:07:05 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Yes, is this the brother marrying DB?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 5:21:25 PM
Date: 4/13/2009 5:02:48 PM

Author: bee*

D just came back from his stag weekend so I''m all happy that he''s home! He''s extremely hungover though after two days on the beer with his friends so he''s gone straight to bed
14.gif
Can''t believe that he''s had his stag though-it makes the wedding seem so close
32.gif
. Ugh better get back to study!

Oh my gosh, poor guy! He must feel awful. I bet that was one fantastic weekend
9.gif

Yep he seemed to have a great time and his team won the Rugby match that they went to see too so it''s all good! He''s still recovering though!

How''s married life treating you?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2009 5:14:40 PM
Paradise Hotel?! And Millionaire Matchmaker?!?! We are reality TV show twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First season of Paradise Hotel or that last one that I didn''t watch?

Did you ever watch Temptation Island?

I adore reality tv-Temptation Island was one of my favourite shows ever! It was fab! Wish they did another one. I love the hills too but haven''t really got into the city.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t gotten into The City either. I haven''t even bothered though if I''m honest. I have too many reality TV shows on my plate at the moment.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:25:01 PM
I haven''t gotten into The City either. I haven''t even bothered though if I''m honest. I have too many reality TV shows on my plate at the moment.

I tried with no success. I do have my DVR-ed "Hills" to watch when I get home from work/gym tonight!
31.gif
no spoilers please
2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock

Has the new series of the hills started in the US yet? It doesn''t start here until May. Cannot wait!! What other reality shows are on over where you are at the moment. One of my fave UK ones is on at the moment-shipwrecked-I''m addicted to that show.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:52:15 PM

Has the new series of the hills started in the US yet? It doesn''t start here until May. Cannot wait!! What other reality shows are on over where you are at the moment. One of my fave UK ones is on at the moment-shipwrecked-I''m addicted to that show.

Yup, started last Monday..or maybe the Monday before!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 2:01:23 PM
Date: 4/14/2009 1:52:15 PM

Yup, started last Monday..or maybe the Monday before!

ooh is it any good? I cannot wait until it starts back over here!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Last Monday is when it started again! No spoilers from me. Its not like the episode was incredibly different from others...

Can I make a few very general statements about the plot points though?

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 2:08:24 PM
Last Monday is when it started again! No spoilers from me. Its not like the episode was incredibly different from others...

Haha, sure. I won''t be heart broken!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yep, very general statements would be cool!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:14:00 PM

Yes, is this the brother marrying DB?
Oh no! Different brother
2.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 1:16:53 PM
D just came back from his stag weekend so I''m all happy that he''s home! He''s extremely hungover though after two days on the beer with his friends so he''s gone straight to bed
14.gif
Can''t believe that he''s had his stag though-it makes the wedding seem so close
32.gif
9.gif
Yep he seemed to have a great time and his team won the Rugby match that they went to see too so it''s all good! He''s still recovering though!

Pretty well, I suppose!
2.gif
How''s the wedding home stretch?

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 2:10:10 PM

Lauren makes a decision.
Stephanie gets made fun of.
Heidi grows a pair.
Spencer is a dooshbag.

I think that pretty much covers it.

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 2:33:26 PM

Lauren makes a decision.

Heidi grows a pair.

Spencer is a dooshbag.

Synopsis of every episode! Why am I addicted to this show again??
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Yeah, I told you it''d be generalized!!!!!

I have to say that I liked this episode though. I was impressed with Heidi. Not so much with Stephanie or Lauren.

I JUST GOT AN A+ ON MY MATH TERM PAPER!!!!!!! w00t for Karl Friedrich Gauss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 2:37:30 PM
Hahahahaha!!!!!!! Yeah, I told you it''d be generalized!!!!!

I have to say that I liked this episode though. I was impressed with Heidi. Not so much with Stephanie or Lauren.

I JUST GOT AN A+ ON MY MATH TERM PAPER!!!!!!! w00t for Karl Friedrich Gauss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''ll give you my .02 after I watch it!

w00t for A+!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 2:31:18 PM
Date: 4/14/2009 1:16:53 PM

14.gif
32.gif

9.gif

Pretty well, I suppose!
2.gif
How''s the wedding home stretch?

That''s cool! Home stretch would be fine if I could actually get the invites made and sent out. Think I''m a bit too relaxed about the whole thing! I''ll get D onto the job whenever his blood alcohol level gets back to normal
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 2:33:26 PM

Lauren makes a decision.

Heidi grows a pair.

Spencer is a dooshbag.

So same as normal then
3.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW Freke! Congrats on the A+! That''s cool!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woohooo A+ !!!!!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, and DB has been retired from PS. There are more stories all the time, but they just have to float into my husband''s ears instead of PSers
3.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great job Freke.

So talk about nothing, eh?

I still haven't taken down my Christmas decorations from my office at work. Need to get on that. As Easter just passed.
emembarrassed.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t that A+ paper the one I helped you write?

Well, by "helped" I meant went to Wikipedia and copied and pasted various things.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
GYPSY!!!!
6.gif

Just kidding
3.gif
our xmas decorating consisted of stockings hanging off our TV cabinet, and those just got put away two weeks ago... and even then it was only because my in-laws were going to be visiting. LOL!

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I am (not so) patiently waiting for photos of my wedding band to appear in my email. The real deal should be here tomorrow and I am sooooooo excited I feel like I''m going to pop.

Gypsy, where is your pendant?!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 3:03:03 PM
Author: Gypsy

I still haven''t taken down my Christmas decorations from my office at work. Need to get on that. As Easter just passed.
emembarrassed.gif

lol! Ours are still in the front room in our house. They will go up to the attic one day!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results