shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s talk about nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:12:54 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk

Have you seen ''Moving UP''? It''s big on transformations/before and after stories.

I don''t like HH International because the houses are all UGLY!!
Ohh crap... HH, that is the show I meant! I love when the older couple just LOVE thier western wallpaper, only to come back and find that it''s now a nursery with with waynes coating and green pastel walls!!
31.gif
11.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:05:00 PM
Author: EBree
Remember those mini chocolate chip cookies I was talking about yesterday? My FIL just sent me another 6 boxes from Amazon. Ha!

(Now I''ll need at least two tubs of vanilla icing.)
So sweet!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:11:16 PM
I''m not sure I''m thinking of the same person as you ladies, but I thought he went to Harvard??
He went to Brown, so I''m told
1.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOL we love that show. So funny. And we like Doug a lot too...

We also love the flipping shows. FI is in construction so we find these shows to be hilarious.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maybe it''s one of his "coworkers" who went to Harvard then. I swear a guy I used to work with said he was in the Creative Writing program at HU with this dude....

E B

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I hope I didn''t miss out on some HGTV talk- I''ll scan back through. I love HGTV. I have a serious design crush on Candace Olsen. When we were personalizing our couch and picking out fabrics for throw pillows, my husband looked at me and said, "You''re having fun playing Candace, aren''t you?" I totally was.

I''m also a House Hunters fan, along with Design on a Dime, Deserving Design and Curb Appeal. I''ll occasionally watch Property Virgins, but I usually have to do it alone- my husband thinks the realtor is super condescending.
3.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:24:03 PM
Oooh, I hope I didn''t miss out on some HGTV talk- I''ll scan back through. I love HGTV. I have a serious design crush on Candace Olsen. When we were personalizing our couch and picking out fabrics for throw pillows, my husband looked at me and said, ''You''re having fun playing Candace, aren''t you?'' I totally was.

I''m also a House Hunters fan, along with Design on a Dime, Deserving Design and Curb Appeal. I''ll occasionally watch Property Virgins, but I usually have to do it alone- my husband thinks the realtor is super condescending.
3.gif

Speaking of the realtor, have you seen her latest episodes!?
23.gif
Her face, her makeup, her something! She looks like she could be in soft core **** or something. Are FI and I the only ones that think she got something done to her face!?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:27:46 PM
Author: BeachRunner

23.gif
Her face, her makeup, her something! She looks like she could be in soft core **** or something. Are FI and I the only ones that think she got something done to her face!?

Ha! I don''t think I''ve seen any new episodes. What''s up- is it obvious plastic surgery? Does she look younger or scarier?

DH does a funny impression of her. "How much do you think this house is? $300,000? You idiots, it''s $305,000. Oh, you property virgins- so much to learn."

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:39:05 PM

23.gif

Ha! I don''t think I''ve seen any new episodes. What''s up- is it obvious plastic surgery? Does she look younger or scarier?

DH does a funny impression of her. ''How much do you think this house is? $300,000? You idiots, it''s $305,000. Oh, you property virgins- so much to learn.''

I think its just an excess of eye makeup, and it makes her look SCARY
32.gif

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:39:05 PM

23.gif

Ha! I don't think I've seen any new episodes. What's up- is it obvious plastic surgery? Does she look younger or scarier?

DH does a funny impression of her. 'How much do you think this house is? $300,000? You idiots, it's $305,000. Oh, you property virgins- so much to learn.'
LMAO!!!
FI does an incredible impersonation of Tim Gunn from Project Runway. Gets me every time!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:18:16 PM
Author: musey
Date: 3/12/2009 3:03:24 PM
Author: sunnyd
MUSEY! Did you see last night''s South Park?!?! Hoho! Your favorite cartoon was on it! Hoho!
NO! Not yet. I''ll have to watch it asap, but I don''t know how soon it''ll be... we''re going out of town tomorrow and may not have time to watch today! Grr!

Was it good? My favorite cartoon?
I hope you enjoy your trip.

9.gif
27.gif
3.gif
28.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Judge Judy wears a magnificent eternity band (looks like emerald cuts) and stud earrings.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 4:12:54 PM
Have you seen ''Moving UP''? It''s big on transformations/before and after stories.

I don''t like HH International because the houses are all UGLY!!
I love HH International!!! I don''t adore the beachy "We''re getting a second home in Chile!" ones, but the ones in Europe are awesome. I remember this guy looking for a condo and he picked a total crap completely gutted one and turned it into a masterpiece. And then recently there was one where this couple wanted a little place with a view in Portugal or maybe Spain, and they picked this AMAZING little quirky place with a HUGE patio on top that had these amazing views. I think it was something really tiny (IMHO) like 700 sq ft, but with almost that in the patio up top, and with that view--OMG!!! I was ready to move in with them right then and there.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:49:23 PM

Date: 3/11/2009 6:54:35 PM
Author: Dreamgirl

Date: 3/11/2009 6:52:25 PM

Author: Iowa Lizzy

Date: 3/11/2009 6:50:21 PM

lol you poor thing...Reminding me of Office Space.

Hehe.

''It''s not that I''m lazy. It''s that I just don''t care.'' (one of my favorite lines for the movie)
EXACTLY! My boss left me a note on my desk today and at the end it says ''That would be great, thanks...'' not meaning to quote Office Space but it cracked me up. Ummmm yeaaaaaah, I''m gonna need you to come in on Saturday. And then again on Sunday too. That would be greattttttttttttt, thanks! If I were him, I''d just leave the computer on (screw it) and get the heck outa there.....lol

Um....yea....so I''m working on Saturday....really....and we DO have TPS reports at my company...
hehehe
20.gif
We currently have TPS reports here too as of December.....
14.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 3:55:14 PM
Author: Matata
I have eaten these as my main meal for breakfast, lunch, & dinner for the past 3 days.
cadburyminieggs-sm.jpg
Ok so there is something I must warn you about these little guys. Always one of my Easter favorites.....but as a child I got one of the ''shell'' parts stuck in the back of my throat in my tonsil and it hurt so bad we couldn''t get it out. I remember my parents trying to get it out too. Man that was painful. I stayed away ever since....lol

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Ok, so that uglyhousephotos.com just kept me occupied for quite some time. Wow.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 5:00:22 PM
Author: FrekeChild
Date: 3/12/2009 3:18:16 PM
Author: musey
Date: 3/12/2009 3:03:24 PM
Author: sunnyd
MUSEY! Did you see last night''s South Park?!?! Hoho! Your favorite cartoon was on it! Hoho!
NO! Not yet. I''ll have to watch it asap, but I don''t know how soon it''ll be... we''re going out of town tomorrow and may not have time to watch today! Grr!

Was it good? My favorite cartoon?
I hope you enjoy your trip.

9.gif
27.gif
3.gif
28.gif
41.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 5:34:06 PM
Author: joflier
lol You know what else will keep you occupied? Trip Advisor''s dirtiest hotels link and take a look at the photos people have taken. Hotel Carter is NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 5:40:52 PM

lol You know what else will keep you occupied? Trip Advisor''s dirtiest hotels link and take a look at the photos people have taken. Hotel Carter is NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just read through a couple of reviews, but ''body found'' and ''skin infection caught from the sheets''? I think I''ll look elsewhere, thanks!
32.gif

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
I have eaten these as my main meal for breakfast, lunch, & dinner for the past 3 days.

AHHH SO HAVE I!!! I bought a jumbo bag 3 days ago and finished it. Someone came by my office asking for a few, and I had to LIE and say I took the bag home because I was so embarrassed.

But they are SO GOOD!!

And really - Easter comes but once a year, right? So I should take advantage of it, right?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock

Oooh, I hope I didn''t miss out on some HGTV talk- I''ll scan back through. I love HGTV. I have a serious design crush on Candace Olsen. When we were personalizing our couch and picking out fabrics for throw pillows, my husband looked at me and said, ''You''re having fun playing Candace, aren''t you?'' I totally was.

3.gif

23.gif

I totally agree with this - she seems to get more and more orange every episode and show more and more boob.

She is pretty condescending, but I love watching it because she is usually in my city so I can look at other houses and see what is out there (or what was - some of them are pretty old).

joflier

Ideal_Rock

Oh - my - word! I feel dirty just reading these reviews. ((((shudder))))

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 5:46:27 PM

I just read through a couple of reviews, but ''body found'' and ''skin infection caught from the sheets''? I think I''ll look elsewhere, thanks!
32.gif
haha! Well, I didn''t read up on many of those places. I was more entertained by the photos. Reading that however, would freak me out too! You should see the photo of a dead mouse on the floor that is covered in dust....sickest thing ever! Makes me want to reconsider all my travel ideas...ha!
14.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:00:51 PM

lol I''m telling you!!! Doesn''t it freak you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
32.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:21:04 PM

Date: 3/12/2009 6:00:51 PM

lol I''m telling you!!! Doesn''t it freak you out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif
32.gif
Just a bit. I mean, I''ve had a couple of bad hotel experiences, but nothing quite to that extent........
14.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:20:35 PM

Date: 3/12/2009 5:46:27 PM

32.gif
haha! Well, I didn''t read up on many of those places. I was more entertained by the photos. Reading that however, would freak me out too! You should see the photo of a dead mouse on the floor that is covered in dust....sickest thing ever! Makes me want to reconsider all my travel ideas...ha!
14.gif
Oh lordy, I didn''t see the photo section. Oh boy, here goes another hour of my life that I''ll never get back.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:26:25 PM

haha! Well, I didn't read up on many of those places. I was more entertained by the photos. Reading that however, would freak me out too! You should see the photo of a dead mouse on the floor that is covered in dust....sickest thing ever! Makes me want to reconsider all my travel ideas...ha!
14.gif
Oh lordy, I didn't see the photo section. Oh boy, here goes another hour of my life that I'll never get back.
hahaha!!!
rotflmao2.gif
When my boyfriend and I saw this stuff, we were GLUED to it one Friday night for literally over 2.5 hours. Good times.
5.gif
(I'd share some photos here but will allow those to venture and see for themselves incase someone can't take it! ha!)

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:28:51 PM

Date: 3/12/2009 6:26:25 PM

14.gif
Oh lordy, I didn''t see the photo section. Oh boy, here goes another hour of my life that I''ll never get back.
hahaha!!!
rotflmao2.gif
When my boyfriend and I saw this stuff, we were GLUED to it one Friday night for literally over 2.5 hours. Good times.
5.gif
(I''d share some photos here but will allow those to venture and see for themselves incase someone can''t take it! ha!)
Good idea. Some of those rashes are pretty nasty.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 5:56:09 PM
Author: october2008bride

AHHH SO HAVE I!!! I bought a jumbo bag 3 days ago and finished it. Someone came by my office asking for a few, and I had to LIE and say I took the bag home because I was so embarrassed.

But they are SO GOOD!!

And really - Easter comes but once a year, right? So I should take advantage of it, right?
Yes & Yes and if anyone dares accuse you of unhealthy eating habits, here''s some info I excerpted from an article about the health benefits of chocolate: "Researchers at the Eastman Dental Center in Rochester, New York, have concluded that milk chocolate is one of the snack foods that is least likely to contribute to tooth decay, since it contains phosphate and other minerals. Chocolate also contains a neurotransmitter, serotonin, that acts as an anti-depressant."

That last sentence is why I eat chocolate in general and Cadbury mini-eggs in particular. I am prone to deep depression and prefer to self-medicate
9.gif

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/12/2009 6:00:05 PM
Author: october2008bride

3.gif

23.gif

I totally agree with this - she seems to get more and more orange every episode and show more and more boob.

She is pretty condescending, but I love watching it because she is usually in my city so I can look at other houses and see what is out there (or what was - some of them are pretty old).

Is the show filmed in Canada? I thought she has a Canadian accent, but I am terrible with accents, so it''s very hard for me to tell where speakers are from.

I''ve never thought she was condescending. I''ve always perceived her as trying to educate the buyers, but in a really awkward sort of way.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results