shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s talk about nothing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 2:38:57 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Awww...thats so cute!!! Is he the one in your avatar?

Nah thats fatso the wonder cat he is a special fellow as well in a whole complete other way
9.gif
, I have a knack for picking animals with very strange quirks. The "bather" is the skinny kitty in the relationship thinks he is really tough but is a complete and utter sook, he just decided I needed another bath - I must be an ultra stinky human LOL.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww!!!! That is so cute!!!!FI got groomed by our dog earlier. She must think he''s stinky too!!!

Do you have pics of your kitties anywhere?

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Awwww how cute, I love doggy kisses but I hate doggy slober - there is a contradiction
1.gif

I do somewhere let me see if I can hunt them up :)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
w00t!!! I hope so!!! You have to post them!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They are just SO ADORABLE!!!!! Those faces are precious!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all animals, but I''m allergic to kitties and bunnies. Which totally sucks because they are some of the cutest.

I have to go take my mangy mutt out for a mini walk now. I''ll be back....

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Shanks freke I love them but I am biased being their mummy and all. Shame your allergic you could possibly get a Sphinx kitty like EM1 I *BIG PUFFY HEART* them they have no fur and I am fairly sure are non allergic.

Have fun on the walk :).

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, well they are just gorgeous in pics and I bet they have so much personality!!!

Walk was a success. My favorite walks with her occur around 1:30 in the morning when all is quiet and she doesn''t have any distractions. She''s the most fun then.
1.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
They do, they have their own little quirbles that make them annoyingly cute and unique
2.gif

YAY, I am glad it went well, walking a distracted dog can be freakin torture. My old dog would make it his personal mission to want to say "HI" to everything and everyone he could see in the vicinity
20.gif
not fun when he was almost 30kg of muscle and built like a brick sheet house
3.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Because I really have nothing else to do I took some pics of the little terror

Here is a "kitty bath in action"

noneedforashowerihaveakittybath.JPG

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
And here is the little terror all growed up, in his second favourite spot (number 1 is FI''s lap)

littlekittahallgrowedup.JPG

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Dee, your kitties are precious!
4.gif

Ok, I feel really frustrated today. I have tons of work but I''m just pretending to be busy right now and posting here instead (obviously!
25.gif
) It has been a tough week so far and I desperately need some rest.

Also, I have to confess the most dreadful of PS sins - a bought a new ring last week, adorable little marquise diamond, and I haven''t even had the time to take pictures yet! Not to mention the several gemstone pieces I''ve had for months now and haven''t shared them with my PS family.
6.gif
I''m a bad, bad PSer, I know.

Grumbling and mumbling over. Am I not a ray of sunshine today, huh? lol

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Adis :), I hope your day starts to look up soon.

Once your all well rested and cheered up I expect pics :), I love to live vicariously through others purchases
36.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m trying to get off my ass and get to the gym but I just can''t! Plus I''m doing work experience at a racehorse clinic and I absolutely hate it and don''t want to go in today. Dreading it.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m grumpy and I''ve been up way too late. I''m going to bed. (It''s 4:45am here...)

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 6:11:02 AM
Author: Deelight
Thanks Adis :), I hope your day starts to look up soon.

Once your all well rested and cheered up I expect pics :), I love to live vicariously through others purchases
36.gif
Will do! I have to work this Saturday, but I plan on taking my camera out on Sunday and doing a big photoshoot! What a better way to relax than taking pics of sparklies!
9.gif

Bee*, sorry you feel like this! May I ask why is this work experience so horrible? Hope I''m not being too nosy!
1.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 6:44:11 PM
Author: decodelighted
Sometimes I see stones floating around in a too big halo & I wonder if they should break out the CAULK GUN to fill in the gaps.

There. I said it.
hahahahahaha. I love it.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 7:48:42 AM
Author: Definitely, Maybe

Date: 3/11/2009 6:44:11 PM
Author: decodelighted
Sometimes I see stones floating around in a too big halo & I wonder if they should break out the CAULK GUN to fill in the gaps.

There. I said it.
hahahahahaha. I love it.
Ditto Deco.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
grumpiness must be going around - I feel ropeable (not sure why) so I made myself a glass of milk and some fairy bread made me feel better :).

Bee*and freke hope your days improve :)

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 8:13:25 AM
Author: Deelight
grumpiness must be going around - I feel ropeable (not sure why) so I made myself a glass of milk and some fairy bread made me feel better :).

Bee*and freke hope your days improve :)
I''m not grumpy so much as.... okay, no, I''m just grumpy. Meh.

They''re moving us all over the place at work, which is fine, but they need to DO IT already - I''m at my new desk, but with the previous occupant''s computer and stuff all over, because they haven''t moved her computer to her desk so on and so forth. It''s highly irritating.
14.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have lost all interest in "Lost".

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, did I just set a trend with my grumpiness?
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 12:20:29 AM
Author: EBree
Thing, that Rock clip was pretty good. I LOLed when Keenan ran out with the chair, then gently placed it in front of him to use as a prop.

Hahaha, I know, that part was good! Glad *somebody* watched it!
38.gif
25.gif
3.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 8:44:55 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
I have lost all interest in ''Lost''.

6.gif
Really, Madam?!! I still like it, although I think this season is not as good as last season...at least so far. I think it''s going to get good in the new episode next week!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is Locke really dead? Why couldn''t Sawyer remember what Kate looks like? Dr. Jack ought to think about applying for work at Seattle Grace - I''m so tired of McDreamy, I don''t know what to do.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 9:10:16 AM
Is Locke really dead? Why couldn''t Sawyer remember what Kate looks like? Dr. Jack ought to think about applying for work at Seattle Grace - I''m so tired of McDreamy, I don''t know what to do.
I concur. Wouldn''t THAT make the story lines interesting.

In other news, I just received my NorthFace fleece in the mail! I''ve been wanting one of these for years but never wanted to spend the money. I got one 50% off with free shipping! Woo.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2009 8:57:53 AM
Author: thing2of2

Date: 3/12/2009 8:44:55 AM
I have lost all interest in ''Lost''.

6.gif
Really, Madam?!! I still like it, although I think this season is not as good as last season...at least so far. I think it''s going to get good in the new episode next week!
I''ll have to agree with you, Thing. I''m a die hard Lostie. We went to some of their shooting locations when we were in Hawaii last year for fun, and because we''re dorks!
3.gif

Have you heard that JJ Abrams bought the rights to The Dark Tower from Steven King? If you don''t remember the story, the main character has to go on a quest, only to find out that once he gets there, he has to do the whole thing over and over again, stuck in an endless loop.

Yeah, I''m worried LOST is going that direction.

But, tell me you didn''t freak out when you saw the back of the Statue last week!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2009 10:46:52 PM
Author: musey

Date: 3/11/2009 10:41:29 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Love the gnome shots musey! But...is there something I apparently missed one day about gnomes? Or is it that we are all just in love with them?
3.gif
Did you read the whole thread? Yes, you must have missed something. I don''t go around posting pictures without a reason!
All I saw about gnomes was freke mentioning needing one and then photos to follow...

E B

Ideal_Rock
My husband and I stopped watching Lost SEASONS ago- before all of this 'other life' stuff was even mentioned. They were still trying to figure out what was up on the island, and I think they'd just found that weird, underground operation. It's been that long. Is it worth it to start up where we'd left off?

Oh, and does anyone watch Big Love? How crazy is this season? I'm an episode behind due to the move, so we're catching up tonight.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I watched Big Love the first season... now I don''t watch much tv... well I guess that is a lie.

I just don''t watch cable anymore.
emsmiled.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results