shape
carat
color
clarity

Let''s Play Celebrity Lookalikes Again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
The old thread won''t let me reply to it, so I started a new one!

Which celebrity do you get told that you look like? (Pictures if you can, please!) Or who do you think your significant other resembles?

Before I went back to having darker hair, one of my friends told me I reminded him of Alison Mack, from the TV show "Smallville".

looklike.jpg

Eh?

Okay, go!!!

ocbride2007

Shiny_Rock
I don't like to post my photo directly... but I've been told by many people, even approached by strangers, that I look like Anne Hathaway.

It's a pretty strong resemblance, actually. I'm not complaining. However, I've also been told I look like Penelope Cruz, Geena Davis, Liza Minnelli (I had very short, black hair at the time), Jane from Daria and a japanimation character. I have a lot of people telling me strange things. But I can't deny that the Anne thing makes sense. She is my "celebrity twin" all the way!! It's terrible, because when she makes poor fashion choices and looks horrendous, my FI and friends say "did you see what your twin was wearing???"

Here's Anne:

AnneHathaway4.jpg

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I agree, Kaylyn. With the light hair and the cut, you two are pretty closely matched.

I think I did the last thread too, but again...

I guess I must have a familiar face. People always think that I look like someone or other. I get three celebs suggested as well as other peoples'' relatives/friends/acquaintances. Sometimes, I can see the resemblances, but other times I think people are nuts. I think it''s the cheekbones, myself. Just for fun-

Here''s me:
CourtneyMySpace.jpg

Here''s the three celebs usually suggested:
14l4ghc.jpg

Sandra Bullock, Ricki Lake, and Winona Ryder.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ocbride, holy cow, you do look like anne h...

kaylyn and equestrienne you guys look pretty close too.

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t see these at all, but I get Kirsten Dunst, Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon and Elizabeth Smart (not that she is a celebrity per se, but she has been in the news).
Here''s me at my lingerie shower:

Janna Banana 06-2006.jpg

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Jorman I think you also look like the actress from According to Jim....what''s her name? She was in Melrose Place too...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
courtney thorn-smith?

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 2:21:47 PM
Author: mrssalvo
courtney thorn-smith?

yeah... I would say the common denominator with all those named are the squarish jawline and beautiful big smile!

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
A long time ago, before some of you were born (!) there was a TV show called The Partridge Family.
Well, please keep this to yourselves, but, I WAS ON THAT SHOW!! Yep, I was Laurie!
10.gif

OK, just kidding.
20.gif
But people always told me I looked like her (she and I have aged to look COMPLETELY different, btw)

SusanDeyanddbgaapsized.jpg

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies, y''all are TOO gorgeous!! You''re blinding me!
And thanks for motivating me to learn how to use the new scanner.
I needed a nudge.

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/16/2006 1:53:24 PM
Author: jorman
I don''t see these at all, but I get Kirsten Dunst, Cameron Diaz, Reese Witherspoon and Elizabeth Smart (not that she is a celebrity per se, but she has been in the news).
Here''s me at my lingerie shower:
I think you look like the girl ifrom National Treasure!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
dbgaap, you''re a hottie!!! It''s like Susan Dey, Ann Margaret and Lindsay Lohan shared some DNA!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Someone told me a few weeks ago that I look like Kathryn Morris from Cold Case Files. I love her, so I took it as a compliment!
21.gif
(I don''t like to post my pic on public forums either.)

kathrynmorris39395.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I have been told I resemble Sally Fields. Since I am much younger than she, here is a pic of her younger.

PSSALLY.jpg

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
here is a pic of me...you deciede......

moime.jpg

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/17/2006 3:00:02 PM
Author: RoseAngel04
I think you are prettier than Sally Field

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/17/2006 8:57:32 PM
Author: dbgaap

Date: 6/17/2006 3:00:02 PM
Author: RoseAngel04
I think you are prettier than Sally Field

I think you look a bit like Maya Rudolph from Saturday Night Live...I think she is adorable

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I had more auburn in my hair, people thought I looked like Marcia Cross from Melrose Place days.

Also, as a blond, have gotten Melissa somebody from the Little House on the Prairie (not Melissa Gilbert, but the blond blind sister, Melissa Sue Anderson?

Also, Charlize Theron (by my foot doctor who maybe needs glasses?) and Kate Hudson after one of her latest movies had just come out...Go figure, I would take any one of them...

Grace43537

Rough_Rock
I don''t have any decent pics of myself, but people tell me all the time that I look like a young Jodie Foster
33.gif
. I don''t see it though. I even had a client ask me if I was related to her and a random person in an elevator kept talking about it for the entire ride!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Here are some oldies....from an oldie!
39.gif

In the early ''80s I went through a brief "big perm" stage. Everyone said I looked like Dyan Cannon:

dycanno.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
....fifteen years earlier, I was sort of the "Sandra Dee/Doris Day" type....

cj1967.jpg

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Rose Angel-

Are you an AXO? I see the Sally Field a little, but I agree that you''re prettier.
2.gif
2.gif

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Aw...well thank you ladies!
28.gif

Siamese Kitty: yes maam, I am an AXO! I forgot I had my drop on in that photo! Are you a fellow sister?!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
lol...that would be a negative
9.gif

Siamese Kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to thread-jack...

Rose Angel-yes, I'm an AXO, too
9.gif
(though it's been a couple of years, hehe)

ETA I think there's another one of "us" on here, too!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve often been told that I look like:
Mia Farrow
Brian Jones
Anita Pallenberg

I don''t see any resemblance, especially since I''m a redhead and they are all blondes.

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
Siamese: It''s amazing how we are ALL over the place! hehe... I am an active collegiate member and I was wondering if you knew what the alum status options are like when someone gets engaged/married. I would imagine that they would give you alum status, but I''ve never asked....do you know?!

Oh...and I''m new to the PS, so don''t laugh but what does ETA mean?!
1.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Cute thread!

Back when we both were younger
2.gif
I used to hear A LOT that I resembled Olivia Newton-John. I don''t see it so much anymore, although some people still say they do.

On a "local" note, there is someone whom I have never met, but her name is Rose. We must look a lot alike, because on TWO separate occasions (years apart!), I had complete strangers say to me, "ROSE! How are you?!"
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
If it ever happens again, I am gonna try to get the girl''s address or phone number. I''d like to meet her!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results