shape
carat
color
clarity

Lesson I learned from my hairdresser.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesterday, I went to get my hair cut. I'm 37 weeks pregnant and haven't been nesting really but have done things like get waxed and pedicures and most recently my hair cut so I'm *ready*. After all, I won't be able to do these things for a while, right? I mentioned to my hairdresser that I got my eyebrows waxed a few days before and the technician said "Just eyebrows?" I was confused and just said "Yes, just eyebrows." My hairdresser said "Oh, that's totally code for you have unwanted hair somewhere else!" Then she said "Do you want me to inspect you?" Of course! I don't want to be walking around with *unwanted hair*! She checked my upper lip, my chin and the rest of my face and said, "Huh. Looks good to me." Later, when she gave me the mirror for my *spin* to check out the back of my hair, I must have held the mirror at just the right angle. She shouts, "Oh, I found it!" She then proceeded to pluck about 10 hairs from the nook between my chin and neck! :o Thank you, Baby Nolan. As if stretch marks, saggy boobs and 40 extra pounds weren't enough. Did you REALLY have to give me facial hair?!?!

So, ladies...if the gal waxing you asks if that's ALL you want waxed - take the hint!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Hello NO!

That is terrible, and funny at the same time.

I was wondering where this topic was going when the hairdresser went to inspect you for unwanted hair. I tell you my mind was not thinking above the neck. Hahahha.

:bigsmile:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was thinking just like Steal. I wonder what its like to get a waxing down there when you are 37 weeks pregnant? Might
make you go into early labor :errrr: !

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
How would wax and a few strips cause early labor? :???: Though that was my first thought too - that your gal wanted to wax you down there in prep for the baby

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought for sure you were going to end up with a brazillian setting off labor or something lol When you said "of course!" I thought wow, she spreads them easy :naughty: hehehe

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've come to terms with the fact that things ain't pretty down there. I just thank my lucky stars that I can't see it!

I have my 15 year old DD on face hair lookout until further notice - hopefully, this is a temporary state due to hormones! I may have to come back for some PS *hair-free* dust in a few months. :bigsmile:

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Sparkly Blonde said:
How would wax and a few strips cause early labor? :???: Though that was my first thought too - that your gal wanted to wax you down there in prep for the baby

LOL have you ever been pregnant? There is so much extra blood flow everywhere that even getting your eyebrows waxed hurts like the fire of a thousand suns. OW.

I got my hair cut and the next morning I went into labor, haha.

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awe, (((BIG HUG!))) to all the mommies-to-be! It sucks how things just have a mind of their own while you're pregnant. Fortunately, most of it will be a vague memory when that little bundle is snuggled up in your arms. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results