shape
carat
color
clarity

Lady Gaga's Big 'Ole Heart Ering... Thoughts??

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I liked the shape of that particular stone. I don't think they are juvenile or gaudy or tacky as some of you ladies think. I do think, you are either a heart girl or you are not. It is hard to find a really well cut heart stone. I am a little surprised that Gaga would like it-she is so 'out there' with the rest of her style. Heart shapes seem a little sentimental to me, and that so goes against her stage persona.

I have a friend who has a heart shaped stone on a yellow gold band of alternating hearts. It is a very wide band with other diamonds and I kinda like it. I wouldn't want one for my e-ring but I wouldn't mind it for a right hand ring.

Good for Gaga. I hope they are really happy. That is a hard thing to come by in their hollywood/show business world.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1424754403|3837332 said:
I do think, you are either a heart girl or you are not.

I think you're right. I'm not a heart girl and never have been - I don't have heart motifs in my decor, clothing or accessories. But I do think LGs heart-shaped stone stone is beautiful and looks great on her finger.

luv2sparkle|1424754403|3837332 said:
Good for Gaga. I hope they are really happy. That is a hard thing to come by in their hollywood/show business world.

Alas, it can be hard to hold on to anywhere!

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Gaga seems to be very traditional in her home life and has said before that when she's home, they take on very traditional gender roles, where he is "in charge" and they do boring couple stuff like cook dinner together or eat pizza while watching movies. She's from a traditional Italian Catholic family, so I'm not surprised at all that she has chosen to get married. From what I can tell, it seems as though her public persona, Lady Gaga, is very very different from Stefani Germonatta. I think I read in an interview somewhere, when looking for more info on the ring, that he has insisted on calling her Stefani since they started dating.

Also, Fun Fact #1: they met while filming her "You and I" video. He plays her love interest, and apparently laid an unplanned and unscripted kiss on her, and she just went with it. Fun fact #2: She's wearing her mother's wedding dress in said video. Fun Fact #3: The video shows them exchanging rings in a "wedding".

I don't believe I saw it anywhere here, but the ring was designed by Lorraine Schwartz. I'm also wondering if it's pink. I think it totally suits her. I did not expect a heart, but I knew she wasn't going to end up with a round solitaire!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!! It made me want one!!

I also thoguht she was amazing n the Oscars and I'm not a major fan of hers at all. She's quite talented.

Marina87

Rough_Rock
That ring is FABULOUS!!!!

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not my style personally but it seems to suit her. :appl:

(Think the band looks too thin and uncomfortable though! :shock: )

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
treysar|1424801409|3837556 said:
I love it!! It made me want one!!

I also thoguht she was amazing n the Oscars and I'm not a major fan of hers at all. She's quite talented.

Absolutely stunning ring and voice! The minute she opened her mouth I knew her performance was going to be amazing. Not an easy feat either to sing such iconic music with Julie Andrews herself in the wings. Lady Gaga can sing!!! And has a beautiful ring!!! I wish her the best in life and love! :))

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had heard that she is very different in her personal life than her stage persona, but that is so hard to imagine! Her stage persona is so BIG! I think the photo with she and Taylor is such a gorgeous photo. She looks stunningly beautiful. All of her crazy stage antics deny her huge talent and beauty at times.

Your so right, VR-marriage is hard no matter who you are! I wouldn't want to add the spotlight to it though!

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's growing on me

_27474.jpg

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I personally love it! But then again I love hearts :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results