shape
carat
color
clarity

ladies watch you like...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Wondering if anyone can recommend a watch( battery operated is a must ) one that no glasses ( reading glasses ) are needed to check the time and date.The last one I bought was omega and is very nice and classy watch to look at and I always get comments on it, but its automatic not battery and if I don''t use it for a day or so I have to reset time and date.Also its not big enough to see the time.I heard rollex has a magnifiying glass on it? Anyone using it ? and any suggestions.Perhaps they are other alternatives that are good looking and very functional for a long time..Thanks

Elise

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/26/2007 12:50:38 PM
Author:scarleta
Wondering if anyone can recommend a watch( battery operated is a must ) one that no glasses ( reading glasses ) are needed to check the time and date.The last one I bought was omega and is very nice and classy watch to look at and I always get comments on it, but its automatic not battery and if I don''t use it for a day or so I have to reset time and date.Also its not big enough to see the time.I heard rollex has a magnifiying glass on it? Anyone using it ? and any suggestions.Perhaps they are other alternatives that are good looking and very functional for a long time..Thanks

Rolexes are all automatic, I think. How about Cartier watches? I''ve had mine for more than 7 years and it has given me many compliments but never any problems! Perhaps if you are long sighted, you might want to take a look at the models with bigger faces.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Rolex only has a magnifier on some of the date just models and it''s only over the date part, not the entire dial. Does it have to be a girlie watch? Because Tag makes some men''s watches that have larger dials.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for responding.I need a more dressy watch, as I already have a big sporty watch because of its bulky look I can''t use it for everyday.When I bought my Omega that was supposed to be my dressy watch , but I made a mistake not getting it battery operated.Its a nice watch though.As I am going to Vegas I was going to see if I can exchange it .THey have a place at Cesar''s ( I think) where they do trades on watches .They have so many to choose from.I am tempted to do just that because I can''t use my Omega ..Thanks

gem_girl

Rough_Rock
Hi,

How about the Cartier Roadster? It does have a bigger face and most importantly, you can switch bands to fit the occasion. The stainless steel is great for casual wear, and the thinner silk bands are great for dressier occasions. I love mine!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks will check the models recommended here in Vegas.I woner if anyone dealt with that place where you can trade watches? Sorry don''t remember the name of the store , but its in Cesar''s next to Nike store if my memory serves me right.They have huge selection to trade.I m not sure what their offers are for trade ins? thanks

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
There''s a big Tourneau watch store in the Forum at Caesar''s and they offered to take my Rolex in trade when I was in there once browsing for watches. I love my Rolex but it is casual looking and even with the magnifier for the date it is kind of hard to read with my ancient eyes!

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sundial: that is the shop I want to go to.Did they offer you a reasonable price? What did you trade it for? Please let me know...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2007 10:58:05 PM
Author: scarleta
Thanks Sundial: that is the shop I want to go to.Did they offer you a reasonable price? What did you trade it for? Please let me know...
Scarleta I was actually just looking at watches for fun and I wasn''t planning to get rid of my Rolex. The salesman just mentioned to me that they would take it in trade if I bought a new watch but I never asked him what he would give me. I would certainly stop there while you are in Vegas though and check things out.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results