shape
carat
color
clarity

LA/OC get-together, Pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, you ladies all look so great, and of course your bling as well. I can''t wait until there is another east coast PS get-together so I can join in the fun.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 8:40:59 AM
Author: KPL
Researcher,

It''s scary how much you look alike. She''s 28, about 5''-7'' and a natural blonde. Her name is Janina not Ashley, but she could be your twin. We''re east coast people though, NYC, so maybe all you guys could be tripletys ;-). I''ll try and find a digital picture of her when I get home.

Please do! I''m 29 and 5''7, so she very well could be my twin!
36.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 8:27:45 AM
Author: DiamondLil

Date: 5/24/2006 2:28:56 AM
Author: researcher

Date: 5/20/2006 7:31:27 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
wow gorgeous ladies with gorgeous bling! researcher i always pictured you to be a brunette LOL!

Isn''t it funny how you get a picture in your head of someone on the forum that is so different from their actual appearance? I love seeing people''s photos just for that reason.
I love seeing pictures of everyone. I always picture people completely different in my head than what they really look like. After I see a picture, it''s easier to associate faces with screen names rather than the avatar pictures we all have. I still have trouble remembering people''s real names though. The way my brain works, they ARE their screen name.

Love the bling ladies!!!

Yes- I also have trouble matching a face with an IRL name. Although I met a few of you recently, all I can remember is the screen name!

Y''all on the west coast look great!!
35.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I loved meeting other PS members in part because it let me put a face to the name (and provided me with a real name). Everyone I met was so sweet--I could have spent hours more with the girls!

The only bad part about meeting people in person is it makes you want their rings even more than when you see them online
11.gif
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/24/2006 2:28:56 AM

Date: 5/20/2006 7:31:27 PM
Author: PunchNPie75
wow gorgeous ladies with gorgeous bling! researcher i always pictured you to be a brunette LOL!

glad you girls had fun (and it looks so purty in sunny CA!)! more pics!

Isn''t it funny how you get a picture in your head of someone on the forum that is so different from their actual appearance? I love seeing people''s photos just for that reason.

I''ll see if I can find a photo of me with brown hair to post. But, you have to be prepared because it looks BAD on me as I''m a natural blonde. I don''t know what I was thinking when I dyed my hair. I just love the look of blue eyes and dark hair, but with my coloring I just looked sick
39.gif
researcher
35.gif

blonds have more fun.
31.gif
beautiful jewlery goes with beautiful women and you''re no exception
30.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Aww, DF, you just made my day!
35.gif

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/24/2006 3:05:55 PM
The only bad part about meeting people in person is it makes you want their rings even more than when you see them online
11.gif
9.gif
Hehe. So true!
9.gif
Did you wash your rings when you got home? You know, to wash away all the drool after we all took our turns drooling over your rings? Heehee.
2.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I did wash my rings, but only because I was ashamed of how dirty they were compared to all the other rings!
9.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

What cuties--all whole lot of you....and nice rings too.....

cheers--Sharon

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
washing away the drool......too funny!!

Girls, I am so sorry I couldn''t make it--of course, I could have done TOMORROW since I''ll be en route to LA anyway, but last Saturday was a no-go for me
7.gif

But an SD-gettogether could be great too!!!!! And I am going to try my darndest to make the next LA/OC one since I''ve now missed them ALL!!!

(I will be working in NY this summer......maybe I could make an NYC GTG??
31.gif
After all, I WAS a city girl when I first joined PS.....)

FUN pics!!!! Looks like it was a ball!!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2006 3:56:52 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady
Date: 5/20/2006 7:28:49 PM

Author: sunkist

More bling! There''s some pretty color coming off the diamonds in these.

My eyes my eyes, I''m BLIND...........
11.gif
9.gif

You guys are so cute!!

We should have a San Diego get together..... hm........
27.gif
31.gif

Obviously I would LOVE a San Diego get together! Between Harold Stevens, Coin Mart, and Jessop''s Jewelers to name just a few, there are lots of great B&M vendors who I''m sure would be more than happy to indulge us
31.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Great, researcher, now I have to wipe up more drool!!!
2.gif

Actually, if I get my act together I''m heading down to Jessop''s TODAY to get my finished RHR....I wrote about it before on my RHR/heirloom stone thread, but they are SO great there--I must have spent 20 minutes 1 on 1 just playing and trying things on!

How many SD girls are there now? between 5-10?

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2006 4:48:58 PM
Author: blueroses
Great, researcher, now I have to wipe up more drool!!!
2.gif

Actually, if I get my act together I''m heading down to Jessop''s TODAY to get my finished RHR....I wrote about it before on my RHR/heirloom stone thread, but they are SO great there--I must have spent 20 minutes 1 on 1 just playing and trying things on!

How many SD girls are there now? between 5-10?

I can''t WAIT to see your RHR! I LOVE Jessop''s Jewelers. My dad knew Joseph fairly well, so we''ve purchased a fair amount of jewelry through them over the years. Do you go to the one in Coronado or San Diego?

Want to start a San Diego thread?
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results