shape
carat
color
clarity

Kim Kardashian's Blonde Hair!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The topic of this thread is Kim Kardashian's blonde hair, but I have to work my way up to it! Because I never would have known she was now a blonde if it were not for a short series of fairly meaningless events which I wish to recount.

On Thanksgiving Day I was at my aunt's house with my extended family and I learned that a parody had been made of a Kanye West and Kim Kardashian music video. Someone in my family had found the parody to be amusing. So today when I was at the computer I decided to try to find the music video and its parody. ( I wasn't sure that I would find the parody funny if I didn't have a clue what it was supposed to be parodying. I am also not sure "parodying" is a word; pardon me.)

At any rate, I went to watch the original music video after seeing photos of the parody, which gave me a good idea of what that video of the parody will look like. The comments about the original video practically leapt off the page! Everyone had something to say about the music and/or the video itself. Almost everyone commenting thought it was trash. People couldn't believe that Kanye West would use Kim Kardashian the way he used her in the video now that they had the relationship that they did, and so forth.

The only thing I noticed was that the woman in the video didn't resemble Kim Kardashian and was a stunning blonde. I went back and checked to be sure that it has been Kim Kardashian who had been in the video. (It had been.) To make the story a bit shorter: she has gone blonde. I would never have imagined what a huge difference it makes in her appearance. In my opinion, it has transformed her. I used to hate her looks. I now find her gorgeous and chic, except when riding a motorcycle topless. She really shouldn't do that. She is far too large on top.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

kimkardasianblonde.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
im not sure if the baby did it, or it was surgery but her face looks completely different. Not jsut the hair

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
Funny. You used to hate her looks, and I still hate her personality.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually don't like it blonde!!! It's TOO light for her skin.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1385786114|3565055 said:

I'm really starting to like blonde hair on light skinned African American women. I think Beyoncé has worn her hair like that? So Kim Kardashian isn't too dark to be a blonde by my standards.

It's funny that I'm saying this, because I believe I once thought blondes should all have skin like mine (fair and looking natural with light eyes, blonde eyebrows, and freckles). Like a redhead's skin.

AGBF

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I really like her hair that shade of blond. I agree that she does look very different, but I don't think it's baby or surgery, I think she's just not doing the contouring thing with her makeup as much as she was.

The video is awful, btw. I muted it because Kanye annoys me, and I couldn't even watch the whole thing, because it DOES NOT look like a motorcycle is what Kim's riding.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The magazines here are reporting she had her tummy done after having their daughter and her face again.... Her father was half Turkish Armenian and half Russian Armenian which I think is why she also looks O.K being blonde as well as dark haired....

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She was so much better with dark hair.... Dark hair made her look younger, fresher and more natural...And this comes from a person who LOVES blonde hair and wears her hair blonde since...forever.
On another note, i think that she has definitely done something to her face...and it doesn't look good at all :nono:

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's only like, 33, right? Why is she putting all that filler in her face already? I feel like it looks really obvious around her mouth in that picture, at least.

I always thought her hair looked really nice and healthy before. But I'm a brunette so I'm biased.

I think Kanye will be great for Kim. After all, she's had a lifetime of being pimped out by her mother, she just segued right into a husband that will do the same thing to her. At least she will not have to exploit her own daughter to become famous, so there's your silver lining.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1385788774|3565070 said:

I'm really starting to like blonde hair on light skinned African American women. I think Beyoncé has worn her hair like that? So Kim Kardashian isn't too dark to be a blonde by my standards.

It's funny that I'm saying this, because I believe I once thought blondes should all have skin like mine (fair and looking natural with light eyes, blonde eyebrows, and freckles). Like a redhead's skin.

AGBF

Pretty sure Tina Turner did it first. ;))

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorta' surprised that KK's hair is a thread topic..... :shock:
Guess I wouldn't care if she was a brunette, a blonde, or even bald for that matter.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1385840304|3565258 said:
Guess I wouldn't care if she was a brunette, a blonde, or even bald for that matter.

You're probably not as surprised as I am. I didn't know who the Kardashians were until a couple of years ago when I learned about them here on Pricescope. I don't watch television and didn't watch OJ Simpson's trial. (I believe the father of the klan was one of his attorneys?) If I understand correctly they became famous because their father had been his attorney. How that led to reality TV shows and what kind, I am not sure. I do know that I started to hear about "the Kardashians" all the time and that there seemed to be a bunch of them, all involved in marriages with men about whom I was supposed to know. I really don't know one from the other except now I know that Kim has had a baby with Kanye West. And I do know who he is! He's a bit of a nutcase, after all. It's hard to avoid all the headlines about him.

AGBF
:wavey:

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1385842062|3565273 said:

You're probably not as surprised as I am. I didn't know who the Kardashians were until a couple of years ago when I learned about them here on Pricescope. I don't watch television and didn't watch OJ Simpson's trial. (I believe the father of the klan was one of his attorneys?) If I understand correctly they became famous because their father had been his attorney. How that led to reality TV shows and what kind, I am not sure. I do know that I started to hear about "the Kardashians" all the time and that there seemed to be a bunch of them, all involved in marriages with men about whom I was supposed to know. I really don't know one from the other except now I know that Kim has had a baby with Kanye West. And I do know who he is! He's a bit of a nutcase, after all. It's hard to avoid all the headlines about him.

AGBF

That is NOT how the family became famous. They became famous because Kim produced a very popular sex tape that was released by her ex, Ray J, and she also used to be best friends with Paris Hilton. Her father was a famous attorney but we wouldn't know their name if not for the sex tape. Once that "cat" was out of the bag, the mom, the manager, decided to start exploiting the family since they had some name recognition, so they pitched the reality show.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sonnyjane|1385843797|3565297 said:
That is NOT how the family became famous. They became famous because Kim produced a very popular sex tape that was released by her ex, Ray J, and she also used to be best friends with Paris Hilton. Her father was a famous attorney but we wouldn't know their name if not for the sex tape. Once that "cat" was out of the bag, the mom, the manager, decided to start exploiting the family since they had some name recognition, so they pitched the reality show.

So Kim made the family famous with a sex tape and by associating with Paris Hilton who, like Kim herself, also never did any acting, singing, dancing, or other legitimate art in Hollywood or elsewhere?

AGBF

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1385849583|3565331 said:
sonnyjane|1385843797|3565297 said:

So Kim made the family famous with a sex tape and by associating with Paris Hilton who, like Kim herself, also never did any acting, singing, dancing, or other legitimate art in Hollywood or elsewhere?

AGBF

Correct. Kim got the Kardashian name out there and the rest was history.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think she looks odd now. Her face is always frozen in that grimace.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not that I care, either, but I hate the blond hair on her. The black hair fit her coloring much better, in my opinion.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Not that I've ever followed the trials and tribulations of "celebrities", but now I have even less reason since I do not recognize them.

Recently I saw a picture of Nicole Kidman and Ashley Olsen, and had I not read the byline indicating who they were, I would not have recognized them as they have the same (ubiquitous) appearance as everyone else.

Now I suppose KK is blonde, she joins the ranks--long flat straight hair and face unnaturally bouyant and creaseless.

cheers--Sharon

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

AGBF

I think you missed my point. KK's hair is not thread-topic-worthy in my opinion (not that I'm criticizing you because I realize that there are some KK fans out there who might find this thread interesting).
I am well aware of who she is, how she (and the rest of the family) became famous, etc. etc., but I simply don't care. She's been in the media since about 2000, which is well before the sex tape. I didn't care then and I don't care now, so I guess I have no comments about her choice of hair color.

tinazen

Rough_Rock
Having a fresh hair style is important to both of men and women.Before making a hair style in salon maybe you can first buy a hair wig to wear and have a look if the hairstyle is fit for you or not.There are various types of hair wigs such as mens black wig and other hair colors of hair wigs online for people to choose.You can choose it according to your preference.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
momhappy|1385926163|3565668 said:

AGBF

I think you missed my point. KK's hair is not thread-topic-worthy in my opinion (not that I'm criticizing you because I realize that there are some KK fans out there who might find this thread interesting).
I am well aware of who she is, how she (and the rest of the family) became famous, etc. etc., but I simply don't care. She's been in the media since about 2000, which is well before the sex tape. I didn't care then and I don't care now, so I guess I have no comments about her choice of hair color.

So perhaps instead of belittling, you could have stayed away from this thread?! ;))

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
I don't like that blonde hair, and it's probably because I grew up surrounded by black-haired women with olive skin who had their hair "frosted," as it was called in the '70s. Now "ombre hair" has hit the masses: dark roots but bleached blonde ends, which is what Kim and Khloe started with. Then Kim went all bleached.

I don't watch their show, unless I catch it accidentally while channel surfing. I didn't know who Kim was, either, or why she is so famous, until I finally became curious and Googled her history about a year ago. Kim's mom and dad were already divorced by 1990, mom Kris was already married to Bruce Jenner in 1991. Association with Paris Hilton is what got Kim into the media, followed by the dating choices and the sex tape that she made. But I concur with the posts that said party-animal Kris has been pimping the girls out all along. I'm really not interested anything they say, not much of what they do. None of them are academic-track material. Ya gotta work with whatcha got, I suppose. LOL

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Just FYI, she is not blonde anymore.

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will admit to following the Kardashians on their show from time to time - guilty pleasure. I'm extremely happy she is not a blonde anymore - I think she would have regretted that on her wedding day!

Nyc2chigal

Shiny_Rock
Nope. Don't like it.
She looks like a European gypsy, and not the cool, exotic kind.

blackprophet

Brilliant_Rock

AGBF

Just for the record, KK is not any part African American.
Part of the public's fascination with her, I think.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blackprophet|1400267154|3674330 said:

Just for the record, KK is not any part African American.
Part of the public's fascination with her, I think.

I didn't mean to imply that Kim Kardashian was African-American, but that Beyoncé was. :wavey:

Deb ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results