shape
carat
color
clarity

Kim and Kanye: Pregnant

Sha

Ideal_Rock
I'm sorry about your SIL"s situation too, rosetta. Seems like a very risky situation all around.

Going back to Kim and Kanye, they've apparently been friends for a long time, so I guess it's not the same situation as meeting someone for the first time and marrying them 6 months later.

Does anyone here watch the Show? I know most people think they're talentless attention-grabbers - I used to feel the same way before watching the Show. Whenever it came on I used to roll my eyes and change the channel, but got sucked into it when I was home on maternity leave one day. Kourtney had just had her baby and it was interesting to see how she experienced life as a first-time mom. I've been watching the Show ever since and find it very enjoyable, actually. Even though they're very rich and live a celebrity lifestyle and do love the spotlight(which I can't relate to but find entertaining), I can relate a lot to some of the other issues experienced by the girls, such as the parenting, relationship, and fertility issues. I think the family is entertaining too, and very much like a regular family in terms of the dynamics between them (sibling rivlaries, in-law issues etc). I also admire that they're very affectionate and expressive with each other. Just curious to find out how many people who hate the Kardashians actually watch it regularly.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1356936816|3343351 said:
Kim is 12 weeks into her pregnancy with Kanye West.

She's also still legally married to another man, Kris Humphries.

Discuss.

Completely unacceptable. Is that a good discussion point? lol I don't know anything about these individuals, so that's all I can say and I'll stick by my comment!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Circe|1356971543|3343619 said:
I'm with Sha - I hope those two krazy kids can make it. I actually quite like Kanye - "Gold-digger" is a weirdly feminist song, and he loved his mom, and when I started seeing him attend fashion shows seriously, it cracked me up. And Ms. Kardashian? While I've never watched her show (shows?), I admire her business acumen. I sort of put her in the Olsen category - they might not be great actresses, but they're hella impressive businesswomen. So, yeah - mazel tov, weirdos!

:lol: That cracked me up!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
VapidLapid|1356965194|3343526 said:

Seriously. this is important news. important people. Hearing about this kept me up ALL NIGHT! :o :bigsmile:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1356962899|3343497 said:
FrekeChild|1356936816|3343351 said:
Kim is 12 weeks into her pregnancy with Kanye West.

She's also still legally married to another man, Kris Humphries.

Discuss.
That is all I can focus on, frankly. Grant the guy the damn annulment and move on already.

Her mom is going to totally pimp this kid out in a bad way, just like the rest of this clan. I will be curious though if she can kind of clamp down on that a little. Kourtney seems to have put the controls on that fairly well, I think.

Seriously--give poor Kris the annulment! I'm so annoyed she keeps fighting him on this. She treated him like absolute crap. Tacky to be married one guy and pregnant by another.

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
If she really wants it to be done so bad, that's really all she needs to do. But she wants to "win" and that's what's more important to her, making him lose. You're done with him, you got your massive payout, you donated the amount of your gifts to your "Charity" front, i.e. yourself, and you're knocked up with the baby of the guy you really hoped to be marrying in that spectacle from the sounds of it, not the guy you actually did marry. So give him what he wants and move on.

I do watch the shows, not regularly by any means, and my personal "favorite" is Khloe/Lamar and Bruce. Poor Bruce. Really the kids themselves aren't really that bad. Their mother...holy trainwreck. She's the pimp of the whole operation. I think Kim's a relatively smart businesswoman, her mom just finds a way to milk it for every shred of publicity and money it can be worth. Bruce I think wants to just be as "normal" as possible and not be so much in the spotlight and seems SUPER done with it all. Kourtney seems relatively normal, and wants to raise her kds a specific way. And for that I think she's quite stand up, Scott is a pill though. Khloe seems the most normal and relatable of all.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ame|1356981466|3343798 said:
If she really wants it to be done so bad, that's really all she needs to do. But she wants to "win" and that's what's more important to her, making him lose. You're done with him, you got your massive payout, you donated the amount of your gifts to your "Charity" front, i.e. yourself, and you're knocked up with the baby of the guy you really hoped to be marrying in that spectacle from the sounds of it, not the guy you actually did marry. So give him what he wants and move on.

Yep, exactly.

She said she knew before the wedding that Kris wasn't the right guy for her, but she went through with it anyway. Give him the annulment, it's the least she can do.

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila619|1356986001|3343858 said:

Yep, exactly.

She said she knew before the wedding that Kris wasn't the right guy for her, but she went through with it anyway. Give him the annulment, it's the least she can do.

If she knew before the wedding that it wasn't right, then at the very least, she OWES him that annulment, imo. And, she should be ashamed of herself. Why go through with it? It had to have been the $$ she was making from the tv episide(s) surrounding the wedding. Again, shame on her.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Surely all of the Kardashians have earned enough money now to live comfortably for the rest of their lives, all without any talent to speak of. They haven't done anything that's remotely newsworthy in a normal world. I wish they'd just get our of our faces already.

End of rant. :tongue:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
KaeKae|1356986211|3343860 said:
Laila619|1356986001|3343858 said:
Yep, exactly.

If she knew before the wedding that it wasn't right, then at the very least, she OWES him that annulment, imo. And, she should be ashamed of herself. Why go through with it? It had to have been the $$ she was making from the tv episide(s) surrounding the wedding. Again, shame on her.
It's not that cut and dry, unfortunately. I have watched pretty much every single episode of all of their shows for the past 2 years or so (for no good reason) and she was totally in love with the guy for almost the entirety of their courtship. It was only a week or so before they got married when she was deep into wedding preparations that they showed her starting to have serious misgivings. I think it was only when faced with the reality of "Mrs. Kim Humphries" and recalling some of the things he said to her "I want to come back up here to Minnesota, and you're going to be a nobody, a stay-at-home-mom and you're going to raise my kids" (paraphrase) that she really came to the conclusion that he was the wrong guy for her. I thought they were a terrible match from the beginning, but I don't exactly rub elbows with them.

The point in the show where cracks really started to show wasn't until the wedding special - when she had to decide to change her name, he wanted her to, she didn't want to, and she couldn't make herself do it. She used the point that Kardashian is her brand (which is super valid, especially for them) I think she just went along with it and hoped for the best. There are plenty of people out there who have gone through with the wedding, even with serious misgivings in the days before, and they, being normal, have had a lot less face to lose than a Kardashian. She was going to be making a ton of money from the publicity no matter what. The headlines could have just as easily been: "Kim Calls Off Wedding!" and "Kris is Pissed! Kardashian Wedding Off!" etc.

And I'm with Ame on the family. Mom is a trainwreck.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The funniest thing in this thread so far was the term "stable relationship". :lol:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Circe said:
So, yeah - mazel tov, weirdos!

I agree! (I'm a big "to each their own" kind of gal and also extremely out of touch with celebrity gossip.)

D

Deactivated member 42515

It's gonna have a big butt

D

Deactivated member 42515

It's gonna be Legen... Wait for it... Dary!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
I feel bad for Khloe. I bet she'd give up her money to have a baby.

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
I never knew she was trying. My SIL is doing fertility treatments now and on her 3 rd cycle of iui. I feel so bad for her every time she gets a BFN. It took me 7 years and 1 surgery to finally get PG so I feel for Khloe. TTC is hard on a marriage.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmedOne|1357003310|3344604 said:
I never knew she was trying. My SIL is doing fertility treatments now and on her 3 rd cycle of iui. I feel so bad for her every time she gets a BFN. It took me 7 years and 1 surgery to finally get PG so I feel for Khloe. TTC is hard on a marriage.

Yeah, I feel for Khloe too. She's the only one in a happy, stable marriage who is trying to have kids, and the other two sisters have it happen effortlessly. I hope her time comes soon!

D

Deactivated member 42515

justginger said:
YT|1356999011|3344155 said:
It's gonna be Legen... Wait for it... Dary!!

:lol:
Oh my... The things I post when I'm frantic to win 1k.... It's gonna have a big butt? How embarrassing....

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
It's going to look like Khloe.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
The last few episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardaahians have featured Khloe and Kim going to a fertility doctor. Kim to freeze her eggs, Khloe to find out what's going on with her system that's she's not pregnant already. Last thing they showed, she's not ovulating. They showed a part where Kim was telling Kourtney (maybe? Maybe Kris) that she wanted to get her eggs frozen, but that she really wanted Khloe to go with her to find out what's going on with her fertility.

I think that they are an interesting family. I remember early seasons and how they were in a nice house instead of a massive mansion and Kourtney was concerned about how much money Kim was spending. I think they are actually pretty down to earth (Kourtney and Khloe), they just have a ton of money, and live accordingly now.

I really hope Khloe gets knocked up ASAP.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
FrekeChild|1357005993|3344666 said:
The last few episodes of Keeping Up With the Kardaahians have featured Khloe and Kim going to a fertility doctor. Kim to freeze her eggs, Khloe to find out what's going on with her system that's she's not pregnant already. Last thing they showed, she's not ovulating. They showed a part where Kim was telling Kourtney (maybe? Maybe Kris) that she wanted to get her eggs frozen, but that she really wanted Khloe to go with her to find out what's going on with her fertility.

I think that they are an interesting family. I remember early seasons and how they were in a nice house instead of a massive mansion and Kourtney was concerned about how much money Kim was spending. I think they are actually pretty down to earth (Kourtney and Khloe), they just have a ton of money, and live accordingly now.

I really hope Khloe gets knocked up ASAP.

Yeah, I saw this. My heart brakes for Khole!!! I love her and Lamar and think they'd have an amazing family. I'm sick of hearing people pick on Khloe for her size. Especially when she's been trying to get pregnant. I feel like Kim and Kanye getting pregnant is just another slap to the face for her. Not to mention Kourtney just had her second child.

As far as Kim and Kanye. They seem to make each other happy and I like the fact that they've been friends for a long time. Of course I'm completely for the traditional family scene, but things are changing and better for a child to be born to parents that can stand each other. I still wish with all the money Hollywood has that they'd be more concerned with all the children on the streets and in orphanages. Just saying. Agree with Circe - Mazel to them and God Bless. Just hope their hearts are in the right place.

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pregnant women shouldn't dress in sheer clothing that only covers up the privates;

1357054942_kim-kardashian-pregnant_1.jpg

Scratch that, most women shouldn't wear this.

I like how she tried to be classy by wearing a dress that runs longer than her knee's length. Oh, and there's a high collar, and it's long sleeved, too.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1356995792|3344033 said:
Circe said:
So, yeah - mazel tov, weirdos!

I agree! (I'm a big "to each their own" kind of gal and also extremely out of touch with celebrity gossip.)

+1

justginger

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1357118508|3345321 said:
Pregnant women shouldn't dress in sheer clothing that only covers up the privates;

1357054942_kim-kardashian-pregnant_1.jpg

Scratch that, most women shouldn't wear this.

I like how she tried to be classy by wearing a dress that runs longer than her knee's length. Oh, and there's a high collar, and it's long sleeved, too.

She's a mother now - time to start buttoning up, ya know. :lol:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy fug dress.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results