shape
carat
color
clarity

Katie........Cruise????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Tom Cruise announced to the media that Katie will be changing her name to Kate Cruise ''very soon''.
20.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Tom: "Katie is a young girl''s name. Her name is Kate now – she''s a child-bearing woman."

I wonder who exactly made the decision to change her name?

Earlier today, I read that Tom signed her up with a company called Buff Brides so that she can lose the baby weight before the wedding. Umm, shouldn''t that be her decision? Her father was quoted as being concerned in this article. He''s still referring to her as Katie, by the way.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
My favorite line from that article was this one:

"He told her he wanted her to be the most beautiful bride ever. She was in tears when he said that."

All I can think is that she is in tears that she is marrying this guy!
39.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Run Katie, ( yes KATIE ) Run. Take your baby and get out of dodge!!! This just gets worse everyday. Ughh.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 6:19:32 PM
Author: kalispera
My favorite line from that article was this one:

''He told her he wanted her to be the most beautiful bride ever. She was in tears when he said that.''

All I can think is that she is in tears that she is marrying this guy!
39.gif

Somehow I managed to miss this line! I also like the "All systems go." It''s like they can''t differentiate between their new Mission Impossible movie and the real world.

Speaking of the movie, have you seen Go Fug Yourself''s "Mission Unfuggable III: A Play In Three Acts"?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 6:08:12 PM
Author: Allisonfaye
Will Mr. Cruise be MARRYING her? ...or maybe he is adopting her.....

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 6:06:34 PM
Author: Blenheim
Tom: ''Katie is a young girl''s name. Her name is Kate now – she''s a child-bearing woman.''
OMG - I need a roll eyes icon WITH hamster teeth. UGH.
20.gif
face13.gif
20.gif
face13.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
seriously...Katie...run!!!!

did anyone else hear anything about Tom saying he wanted to eat her....placenta??
14.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
The interviewer asked him about it and he kept laughing, and laughing.......and laughing.
20.gif
I don''t think he ever answered though.
14.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 6:44:27 PM
Author: moon river
The interviewer asked him about it and he kept laughing, and laughing.......and laughing.
20.gif
I don''t think he ever answered though.
14.gif

Ya, I thought he took that back when he realized how big the placenta actually is.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Hasn''t he heard of freezer bags??
20.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Umm, since when do child bearing women have to change their name???

Hmmm, I have born 4 children, perhaps I should be on my 4th name by now?

Tommy boy just keeps getting creepier and creepier.

Hard to believe when I was in high school in the 80's I had a major crush on him, AKA Mr. Top Gun era.

Now he just skeeves me out
7.gif

YUKKO.

Run Katie, run!!

I am editing my post based on the post below this to add, I don't want to post my real name but I WILL say that the name that EVERYONE including my family, friends, husband call is ends in an ie. Like Katie (but its not Katie). Hmm, and I have 4 kids!!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Child-bearing women shouldn''t have -ie on the end of their name? Huh?

I like the name "Kate," but goodness...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
20.gif
I think Tom''s been campaigning for the "name change" for a while now...every time I''ve ever heard him speak about her or read an interview of his he refers to her as "Kate," not "Katie." So I have to say I saw this one coming a mile away! It''s totally consistent with his complete weirdness. It would be nice to actually hear from her one of these days, or I guess I would have more respect for her if she''d been the one to step forward and publicly announce the name change herself. Yuck, the whole thing makes me "throw up in my mouth a little."

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
he is a pretentious jacka$$. She should hide and quickly. Will Suri become Sur when she has kids? WHAT A MORON. My sister, who is Katherine, but was always Katie, moved to England...she is now KATE also, and she IS a pretentious twit. I have two words...CONTROL FREAK.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
If he wanted a Kate Hepburn type, he should have married a woman his own age.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
I agree. It''s just another way he''s tightening the grip of control.

Why make all these choices on her behalf?

Firing her long term management/PR. Dropping out of the business for a while. Having a major say so in the birthing plans. Changing her name
33.gif
33.gif
33.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
He could have AT LEAST let her tell us.
20.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 9:16:03 PM
20.gif

......ah, but that would require unchaining her and letting her out of the basement!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
HE has the last word on everything. Really sad in my book. I wish katie the best and hope she wises up to this control freak.
20.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Tom has really let his control freak flag fly.

And he seemed so relatively normal when he was with Nicole Kidman...I guess she wasn''t as young and impressionable as Kate Cruise.

Gah. That really just makes me sad. Honestly.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 9:16:03 PM
20.gif

I agree. Makes her look more like a kid when he does all the talking...rumor has it she can actually SPEAK on her own, and used to do more than float in and out of rooms with dazed smiles on her face...incredible to contemplate!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/2/2006 8:56:40 PM
Author: diamondfan
he is a pretentious jacka$$. She should hide and quickly. Will Suri become Sur when she has kids? WHAT A MORON. My sister, who is Katherine, but was always Katie, moved to England...she is now KATE also, and she IS a pretentious twit. I have two words...CONTROL FREAK.
LOL LOL LOL at the Suri----->Sur comment!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/2/2006 10:52:24 PM
Author: littlelysser
Tom has really let his control freak flag fly.

And he seemed so relatively normal when he was with Nicole Kidman...I guess she wasn''t as young and impressionable as Kate Cruise.

Gah. That really just makes me sad. Honestly.
That was back in the days before he fired his publicist, who deserves an award for hiding his crazy freakiness for all of these years!

He''s so gross, and all that fake guffaw laughing makes me want to duct tape his mouth shut.

I''m boycotting Mission Impossible 3, which won''t be difficult since I didn''t watch the first two!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/3/2006 3:26:19 AM
Author: tawn

He''s so gross, and all that fake guffaw laughing makes me want to duct tape his mouth shut.
I wish someone would.....
emdgust.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Latest news -- they''ve set a July date and just finished ironing out the details of their pre-nup. A $15 million trust has been set up for her and the baby, regardless of whether or not they get married. She gets an extra $25 million if they marry and divorce. (The Superficial)

She should just take that $15 million and RUN.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 7:57:36 PM
Author: Blenheim
Latest news -- they''ve set a July date and just finished ironing out the details of their pre-nup. A $15 million trust has been set up for her and the baby, regardless of whether or not they get married. She gets an extra $25 million if they marry and divorce. (The Superficial)

She should just take that $15 million and RUN.
I so agree.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results