shape
carat
color
clarity

Katie........Cruise????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she looks rather manic, as if she is hell bent on proving HOW GREAT, NO REALLY EVERYTHING IS SO GREAT...that expression is like nothing I have ever seen before, and it don''t look happy to me!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
But, SDL, you were not "hired" as fiancee and mom so weird out to lunch actor can try to appear more sane and balanced...that is why you wanted to be home and could be! She is playing a part, and the show must go on!

I do see a Reese remeblance, when she was brunette from Walk the Line. I like her, too, never thought much about Katie exqueeze me KATE, not a huge Dawson''s Creek watcher (too old?) and now that she is part of a publicity machine and got stuck in the quagmire I feel really just kind of sorry for her. Maybe she got caught up, really loves him, thinks he really loves her, BUT I think he is SOOOO creepy and nasty...a raving loony who if he were not a Hollywood star and RICH, he would be talking to himself in the park, or trying to commune with aliens. He totally makes me sick, never thought he was ALL THAT, liked some of his films (not because of him more like in spite of him)...who knows if I will see any more of them? It gets curiouser and curiouser...

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
I think everyone is really into this is-it-a-sham-or-isn''t-it engagement / baby / and possible wedding spectacle, otherwise known as TomKat (and now TomKitten), the way people can''t help but rubberneck when there is a major accident on the highway... I have to admit, I''m included in this "everyone."

I watched Entertainment Tonight yesterday just to get a better look at Tom and Katie at the L.A. MI3 premiere. Katie was smiling non-stop (almost to the point where she was straining), but it looked to me like she was totally uncomfortable and almost trying to "hide" behind Tom. She kept thanking all the well-wishers, but looked freaked out the whole time. Poor girl.

Honestly though, for all their craziness and all the conspiracy theories out there, I really hope that for Suri''s sake that this is not just another big Hollywood show, and that she is able to live a (relatively) normal, well-adjusted, and loving childhood.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/6/2006 2:52:13 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/5/2006 8:56:04 PM
Author: moon river
Maybe Tom is stepping on her foot.
9.gif
He''d only do that if he was trying to appear taller..
11.gif

As a new Mother, I never wanted to be away from my babies when they were that young... two weeks? Please.
20.gif
HHHAAAA!!!!
9.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
I just found this picture on Perezhilton gossip site (They captioned it not me). Now they are speculating that this is a deliberate ploy to ''further'' convince us of the authenticity of the whole birth thing. I know when I was feeding sometimes things were done up completely but I never had to worry about the paparazzi snapping me.
What does anyone else think?

katiewalkingdead.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Ehhhhh! Yucky. Where is her baby? I am always shocked at how some of these celeb women are always seen without their newborns.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could be, but she definitely looks swollen or something. I think she gave birth, I just wonder about whose it is. She does not look too happy though...

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 7:29:14 AM
Author: diamondfan
Could be, but she definitely looks swollen or something. I think she gave birth, I just wonder about whose it is. She does not look too happy though...
I agree, Katie does not look happy and definitely looks swollen... And in that picture where her nursing bra is showing...why is the "flap" (don''t know what else to call it) down? Isn''t that the only way you would see the "opening" like that up top?

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I think the whole Tom/Katie thing is very Odd,

BUT I will say that having had 4 babies, there is NOTHING wrong with stepping out for the evening when the baby is 2 weeks old. IN fact its a good thing to get a bit of a break. Now my idea of a break is not going to a big premier to be shown off.

However, I think those who are bashing Katie for leaving her baby for the evening after 2 weeks are being a bit harsh!

Speakng from experience having been there/done that, at 2 weeks having a few hours away from baby is hard to do but also very healthy to get a break.

And that nursing bra showing is very odd. I never had to worry about paparrazzi and would never have left the house dressed like that!

Along with the whole conspiracy thing, loading up on carbs and gaining 15-20 lbs would make her look swollen as well. Hmm, maybe that part of her contract with TOM, gain weight to look swollen LOL.

But she actually does look like she gave birth recently. I know I was swollen for about a month after each birth and the swelling did not fully go down until I stopped nursing.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always found it to be such a shame when stay at home moms are judgemental of each other. So petty. Not everyone can be a martr 24/7

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
There was an interview in Parade magazine about a month or so ago and the reporter whose name I don''t know commented how out of it Katie seemed while he was there, almost zombielike with a smile pasted on her face the whole time.

My DH has a theory and I think there might be some truth to it. He is now taking a self hypnosis class to help learn to relax.(He is a Type A personality). He thinks that somehow Scientology applies the same principles as hypnosis and it can be used for good purposes (stopping smoking, relaxation, weight loss) or something more sinister. DH says the instructor taught them that it can be used to stop substance abuse as well and it works very quickly, which would explain Tom''s comments about how he can get someone off drugs and has done it many times. Makes sense to me. I think maybe Katie has been brainwashed through hypnosis.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 2:33:48 AM
Author: katebar
I just found this picture on Perezhilton gossip site (They captioned it not me). Now they are speculating that this is a deliberate ploy to ''further'' convince us of the authenticity of the whole birth thing. I know when I was feeding sometimes things were done up completely but I never had to worry about the paparazzi snapping me.
What does anyone else think?
I felt so bad for her seeing this picture. I do think she had a baby and is shell-shocked and overwhelmed after the whirlwind that has been her life so far with neurotic Tom. She is so young and impressionable and I hope she is able to provide some sort of a stable environment for her new daughter.

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
I think there might be something to the whole hypnosis connection. It can send people who are easily hypnotizedi into a trance like state. It isn''t used to implant suggestions but it does feel good, which makes people want more.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have posted this in other Tomkat threads, that people who knew her pre Tom said they have little or no contact with her now. She clearly seems off to me. She seems programmed (is that a part of Scientology? I do not know)...and just very Stepford to me. I am sure over time the realities will set in. I do feel a bit sorry for her. Even with a pile of money in the event of a divorce, she will have almost no career left since he is not allowing her to work really now. What a shame. I never thought she was Meryl Streep or anything, but in the right part she is fine and cute, and is too young to have chucked it all for this nutjob!

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I heard about this site on the Answer Bitch podcast http://freekatie.com/

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/8/2006 10:19:57 PM
Author: Allisonfaye
There was an interview in Parade magazine about a month or so ago and the reporter whose name I don''t know commented how out of it Katie seemed while he was there, almost zombielike with a smile pasted on her face the whole time.

My DH has a theory and I think there might be some truth to it. He is now taking a self hypnosis class to help learn to relax.(He is a Type A personality). He thinks that somehow Scientology applies the same principles as hypnosis and it can be used for good purposes (stopping smoking, relaxation, weight loss) or something more sinister. DH says the instructor taught them that it can be used to stop substance abuse as well and it works very quickly, which would explain Tom''s comments about how he can get someone off drugs and has done it many times. Makes sense to me. I think maybe Katie has been brainwashed through hypnosis.
Brainwashed being the key word!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Two words....Wardrobe Malfunction.
20.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/10/2006 4:35:36 PM
Author: moon river
Two words....Wardrobe Malfunction.
20.gif
ROFLMAO!!!
9.gif

dbgaap

Brilliant_Rock
ROFLMAO!

What about- how was she impregnated? I thought it had already been established that ole Tom''s shootin'' blanks.
That'' supposedly why his marriage to Mimi Rogers ended (no kids) then he & Nicile adopted. BUT- there were rumours that they broke up when she wound up pregnant (and it couldn''t have been his, right?)

So, how did she actually get pregnant?
It will be a real trick if TomKitten actually looks like him.

I know, I am WAY TOO interested in this, but I am guessing ... what aliens abducted her & well, how???

33.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results