shape
carat
color
clarity

Katie........Cruise????????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
"You''d be surprised how hard it is to maintain a marriage when the wife is locked in the basement and the husband spends all his time at gay bathhouses."

LOL

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 8:05:07 PM
Author: indecisive
''You''d be surprised how hard it is to maintain a marriage when the wife is locked in the basement and the husband spends all his time at gay bathhouses.''

LOL

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 7:57:36 PM
Author: Blenheim
Latest news -- they''ve set a July date and just finished ironing out the details of their pre-nup. A $15 million trust has been set up for her and the baby, regardless of whether or not they get married. She gets an extra $25 million if they marry and divorce. (The Superficial)

She should just take that $15 million and RUN.
See, I kinda disagree. I mean, she''s done the HARD work (somehow get impregnated and have his child) already - why not just have the freakshow wedding, get divorced, and get another 10 mill?!!?!?!
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I personally would give 10 mill to not have to marry the creep!!!
I am kinda interested in the freakshow wedding concept though.
31.gif
What wonders will it behold for us to mock?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just to let you all know, there is a group of people attempting "Project Xenu" - an internet forum has collected over $4k to fly planes trailing banners over Tom''s MI:III premiere for about an hour and a half. Get this, the banners will say "Hail Xenu" and "The baby belongs to Xenu". Should be interesting to see the ever even tempered Tom Cruise handles that.
2.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s actually $25 mil EXTRA, not total. Wait... think of all the diamonds that would buy!
31.gif

Moonriver -- All I''ve heard so far is that they''re trying to get a Beatles cover band to play for their wedding.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, I can''t wait to see how he reacts. He''ll probably just laugh like a fool like he did at the placenta question.
38.gif

Blenheim, I wonder who''s idea THAT was
20.gif
?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 8:37:45 PM
Author: moon river
Lauren, I can''t wait to see how he reacts. He''ll probably just laugh like a fool like he did at the placenta question.
38.gif

Blenheim, I wonder who''s idea THAT was
20.gif
?

Or shout, "That''s so not cool", much like he did for the water gun prank. Hehehe.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
At least he didn''t say ''that''s so not cool DUDE''
9.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Perhaps he can call them ''GLIB'' over and over again.
20.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
We need our own gated community.
2.gif

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 11:53:42 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/3/2006 8:58:08 PM
9.gif
rofl

You guys, you crack me up. Can you imagine living in a neighborhood with all of us in it? ROFL..
9.gif
No way, no how, never ever in a million years would I live in a neighbourhood with all you guys. Nothing personal you see, it''s just that I would die from diamond envy.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 11:53:42 AM
Author: SanDiegoLady

Date: 5/3/2006 8:58:08 PM
9.gif
rofl

You guys, you crack me up. Can you imagine living in a neighborhood with all of us in it? ROFL..
9.gif
That would be hysterical, the laughs we would have!!
31.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Imagine the Garage Sales
31.gif
One of us upgrades and the old is up for grabs. Mara could unload her old LV''s.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
TeeHee
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Am I the only one who thinks it weird that there is a clause in a pre nup about not getting married at all?! What is that? The wedding is supposed to be in July and she just had his baby. Are we to believe that between now and then they will just decide not to marry? How bizarre...

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
If she has any sense at all she will.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it is because the whole thing is a stunt and a sham. He now is the"father" of a baby, so people won''t think he is gay. (why? is it impossible for a gay man to ever get someone pregnant? it may not be their choice for life, but they might be able to, or the baby could be invitro...I doubt it since I am sure someone would have blabbed)...she is getting more publicity than she ever has had, and could walk off very rich. Win win for both of them in that sense. Her family must be freaking...

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2006 8:48:51 PM
Imagine the Garage Sales
31.gif
One of us upgrades and the old is up for grabs. Mara could unload her old LV''s.

Pricescope garage sales!!?
3.gif
I think we''re on to something here, Moon!
31.gif
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 12:33:43 AM
Author: sunkist

Date: 5/4/2006 8:48:51 PM
Imagine the Garage Sales
31.gif

Pricescope garage sales!!?
3.gif
I think we''re on to something here, Moon!
31.gif
9.gif
I''d love to see us all in our rocking chairs, together. Can you imagine that, what a riot!!
3.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Diamondfan, I hadn''t thought of that but you''re right. I could see him setting up a separate trust for her and the child, but to include it as part of the prenup is just plain weird.

But I''m sure that Kat(i)e doesn''t mind. She managed to recover from getting birth and get all glammed up just in time for the Mission Impossible premier! And she looks soooo happy! And she doesn''t look at all fake or strained or brainwashed.

tc050506_06.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 2:18:00 PM
And she doesn''t look at all fake or strained or brainwashed.

Oh boy, does she ever?! That pic just screams fake, strained, and brainwashed!
3.gif
I hope that she really is happy, cause if she''s not, what a horrible situation she gotten herself into.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone think she looks exactly like a brunette Reese Witherspoon in that photo? Right down to the pointy chin. I think Reese is adorable by the way.

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I was feeling strangely sarcastic earlier today.
28.gif

It looks more like a grimace than a smile, and the rest of her face certainly isn''t smiling. Does she look kind of drugged to anybody else?

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe Tom is stepping on her foot.
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never liked Tom Cruise back when he was normal. Now that he''s a bonafide freak with vacuous eyes and a fake grin (oh wait, he was like that when he was normal too), he''s on the "sludge on my shoe" list.

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/5/2006 7:18:34 PM
I was feeling strangely sarcastic earlier today.
28.gif

It looks more like a grimace than a smile, and the rest of her face certainly isn''t smiling. Does she look kind of drugged to anybody else?

In truth she''s probably just really exhausted. I''ve never been pregnant or had a baby, but I know that a new baby is going to be exhausting for a new mommy. Besides the stressed look on her face though, I think she looks very good!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2006 8:56:04 PM
Maybe Tom is stepping on her foot.
9.gif
ROFLMAO!!!
emotion-20.gif
emthup.gif
That was a good one, moon, thanks for the belly laugh!!
36.gif

sk8rjen

Brilliant_Rock
OMG guys, you all crack me up ... just found this thread and very greatly appreciate the laughs!! FWIW, I think her eyes tell a rather interesting, "get-me-the-bleep-out-of-here" kind of story! I''d say "poor thing" but she most certainly is not poor and I think she will make out just fine from this whole situation. And on the creepy factor, I think this is still a lot easier to stomach than Michael Jackson with his kids. Don''t get me started.

Just look at these as reminders that we may not always love our lives every second of every day, but they''re better than these....

20.gif
20.gif

jen

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/5/2006 10:50:55 PM
Author: sk8rjen
OMG guys, you all crack me up ... just found this thread and very greatly appreciate the laughs!! FWIW, I think her eyes tell a rather interesting, ''get-me-the-bleep-out-of-here'' kind of story! I''d say ''poor thing'' but she most certainly is not poor and I think she will make out just fine from this whole situation. And on the creepy factor, I think this is still a lot easier to stomach than Michael Jackson with his kids. Don''t get me started.

Just look at these as reminders that we may not always love our lives every second of every day, but they''re better than these....

20.gif
20.gif

jen
I''d say "you''re right!" I think Katie Holmes, the girl from OH, will end up walking away from this mess just as intact as Nick Lachey, aka "Jessica Simpson''s husband", also from OH, will. JMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results