shape
carat
color
clarity

Just wanted to share...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
heart prongs, the link didn''t work...
8.gif

diamondsrock

Brilliant_Rock
oh my gosh, that video is awesome! I was almost brought to tears it was so nicely done. Your baby is absolutely adorable and you are a beautiful family. Congrats on your new edition!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that video was amazing. I got all choked up. Congrats, Lily is just precious, and so are you two. Enjoy her, what a blessing she is.
12.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
That is the sweetest video ever! Lily is a beautiful, beautiful baby. Congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very sweet montage.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! She''s beautiful! Are you glad to have your rings back on now?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
How great to see it all unfold like that! Was that a gift for your dh? She is sooo cute, and it was so nicely done. I am sad about your pup, though...but you have a beautiful family and so much love to share.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!! I was moved. It made me feel like a member of your family for a moment in time. Thank you for sharing.

shay

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
That was wonderful! I''m in tears here!!! Too cute. Lily is adorable. Thanks for sharing!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
what a wonderful keepsake. Lily is just darling..

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations heartprongs and hubby!! Lily is so sweet!!! I just want to squeeze those adorable chipmunk cheeks!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a prescious video. I loved the wedding pic of you two on the beach! And your little girl is ADORABLE. Lucky you. Thanks for sharing.
1.gif

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Leonid for helping me out and everyone for your kind words...it was fun to make! I also posted this because the 3rd picture shows my Mark Morrell e-ring with the wedding band that he designed to go with it. I know lots of people have asked about this and I finally was able to post it!

klr
30.gif
prongs

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
What a fantastic video!!! And Lily (love her full name, by the way!) is just spectacularly beautiful! So amazing to see your whole story play out like that - thanks for sharing!!! Lily will surely love having this when she''s older!!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
wow this was such a sweet video! What a nice gift to daddy :)

Congratulations on your little girl, they are such a precious gift!

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
How wonderful!
Congratulations on the new addition to your family.
What a beautiful little girl she is - really!

Thanks for sharing.

Scintillating...

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I can''t see the linkfor the video

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results