shape
carat
color
clarity

just showing off...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neelyjohns

Rough_Rock
apperently I broke the rules and didn''t realize it, so a couple of posts I made were removed. At any rate I wanted to show off the peices I was talking about. I had some poor pics up earlier, but now I have taken a few with a better cam...

Diamond and sapphire ring and tennis braclet...

bracletback.JPG

NyssaLynne

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I especially like the interior scrollwork of the ring.

Sapphires are one of my favorite gemstones, in addition to being my birthstone. I used to hate them as a teenager since they were the same as my high school''s colors (blue & white), but now I love them.

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Wow they''re great. How wide is the bracelet? I love the scrollwok on the ring.

neelyjohns

Rough_Rock
I''m fond of it, but not attached. It''s older work by Le Vian. I say I''m not attached because I''m getting ready to use it to set up a few trust funds and put my kids through college.

neelyjohns

Rough_Rock
the ring is about 1/2 in. wide. there are about 400 stones total with a combined wieght of a little over 100K, set in 18k

BLINGQUEEN

Shiny_Rock
6.gif
MY WORD!!!!The sapphires look like the ocean and the diamonds look like waves!!!!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Are these pieces which you own? Or pieces which you sell? Just curious.
33.gif
Nice scroll work.
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Are these Deco pieces from the 20s? Very beautiful.
1.gif

neelyjohns

Rough_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 9:38:57 PM
Author: Jennifer5973
Are these Deco pieces from the 20s? Very beautiful.
1.gif
They are older, but I''m not sure how old. They were made by an Isreli family that moved to Paris, Le Vian. They do a lot of work for a little gig called The Miss America Pagent.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results