shape
carat
color
clarity

Judge rules Bill Cosby WILL stand trial for sexual assault

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually try to reserve judgment till there is a verdict, but with his million$ to spend on lawyers I'm not optimistic justice will prevail.
With so many accusers silenced by the statue of limitations I'm glad they finally got this guy into the courtroom.

Besides justice for the alleged victim(s), the massive publicity will shine a light on a huge problem in our society, and around the world.
More publicity means more people will be talking about the problem.
Talk is good; silence is bad.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36371740

"Mr. Cosby could go to prison for 10 years if convicted

A US judge has determined there is enough evidence to send actor and comedian Bill Cosby to trial on a sexual assault charge.

Mr Cosby is accused of drugging and molesting a former Temple University employee in his home outside of Philadelphia in 2004.
The case was opened last year after dozens of women came forward with similar accusations.
Mr Cosby has maintained that all of the encounters were consensual.

Police read a statement from the accuser, Andrea Constand, who now lives in Toronto.
"I told him, 'I can't talk, Mr Cosby'. I started to panic," Ms Constand told police in 2005 following the incident, describing how Mr Cosby allegedly sexually violated her after giving her three blue pills.
The pills made her dizzy and mad her legs "like jelly"."

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Judge rules Bill Cosby WILL stand trial for sexual assau

:lol:

Blogpost of the day:

"I think it's very important to remember that these are only charges and nothing has been proven.
Whether he is a serial rapist or not is a fact known only to him and all the women he raped."

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny|1464117915|4035861 said:

Blogpost of the day:

"I think it's very important to remember that these are only charges and nothing has been proven.
Whether he is a serial rapist or not is a fact known only to him and all the women he raped."

ahahahah

Was that in a post somewhere or you wrote that?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

CJ2008|1464124224|4035904 said:
kenny|1464117915|4035861 said:

Blogpost of the day:

ahahahah

Was that in a post somewhere or you wrote that?

I read it somewhere. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results