shape
carat
color
clarity

Jude Law throws Miller out of home

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG the drama.

So first it says they saw each other while they were split up after Jude cheated on her.

Then it says they allegedly hooked up 2 years ago while filming when she just started dating Jude? So if she dated two guys in the very beginning, maybe it wasn't a monogamous thing? I mean really, to throw her out AFTER she just supposedly forgave him for cheating on her during a serious relationship??? And all she did was MAYBE date the other dude in the very beginning AND maybe date him AFTER Jude cheated on her?

Seriously that girl has got to leave Jude for once and for all. He's not even cute. And rumor is that she's pregnant?

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
That is hilarious! I mean seriously, I knew she did some dirt after taking him back so quickly after his very public sexcapade....by the way I haven''t been able to find a pic of the infamous nanny! Anyone else had any luck?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh she was all over the news LLL (the nanny)..she''s not that great looking. Just like Hugh Grant stepping out with the prostitute when he''s dating Liz Hurley. These men!
38.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
20.gif
Hollywood. Was, is and always will be about the drama.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the nanny. She''s definitely no Sienna Miller. I can''t believe men would do ANYTHING for variety''s sake.

Nanny.jpg

memsy

Rough_Rock
And that''s only the Nanny after the media gave her a makeover!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can''t believe his nerve, he cheats on her, gets caught and is publicly grizzling for her to take his pathetic a -- back, then dumps her for supposedly cheating??????
6.gif
Newsflash Jude - never heard of the saying what is sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose? Clear off and get a life - you don''t deserve what you had
14.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, there''s my fav avatar!

This just cracks me up. And now they are saying Nick and Jessica are together...I can''t keep up!

As a side note, I LOVED Layer Cake. One of my favorite movies! Was disappointed there was no actual cake involved LOL J/K

Sparkster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/11/2005 2:42:11 AM
Author: Lorelei
I can''t believe his nerve, he cheats on her, gets caught and is publicly grizzling for her to take his pathetic a -- back, then dumps her for supposedly cheating??????
6.gif
Newsflash Jude - never heard of the saying what is sauce for the gander is sauce for the goose? Clear off and get a life - you don''t deserve what you had
14.gif
I think the issue here is that she cheated on him before he did. And yet she had the nerve to act all saintly and such when she had previously done the same thing.

I just find it ridiculous that when he cheated, so many people heaped sh.t on him, yet now it''s revealed that she cheated on him as well, it seems that people still want to have a go at him. To me, they are just as bad as each other.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I thought it was kind of weird how she welcomed him back into her life so quickly...
38.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/11/2005 6:41:32 PM
Author: Sparkster

Date: 10/11/2005 2:42:11 AM
Author: Lorelei
6.gif
14.gif
I think the issue here is that she cheated on him before he did. And yet she had the nerve to act all saintly and such when she had previously done the same thing.

I just find it ridiculous that when he cheated, so many people heaped sh.t on him, yet now it''s revealed that she cheated on him as well, it seems that people still want to have a go at him. To me, they are just as bad as each other.
Here in England we have been hearing a different version of events that Jude was the only one cheating and this Daniel Craig stuff has only just been in the news here. I still want to have a go at him due to his tomfoolery with the nanny, feel sorry for his first wife Sadie too, it sounds like he put her through a lot, however if they are both cheats as you say Sparkster they are as bad as each other.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well actually to be FAIR
2.gif
...Jude admitted he cheated, while that article link only has ''alleged'' rumors about Sienna..and I still maintain so what if she was dating both guys when they first met, I know alot of gals who date multiple guys while they figure out which one they really like. And then she ''dated'' him again when she and Jude were broken up (because he cheated)? Fair game to date someone else seemingly when broken up with said cheater. So what is the big deal? Seems like Jude is being an ass...esp since she ''forgave him'' and took him back and when some rumors surface about her, he kicks her out? Gentlemanly.

memsy

Rough_Rock
Does anyone else find it suspicious that this Daniel Craig rumor comes out about a day before he is announced as the next James Bond? It''s all just a big PR stunt, probably..

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Totally! The only thing that''s better than more publicity Memsy is............................... MORE COW BELL!!!! lmao

memsy

Rough_Rock
Oh definitely, MMM! I''m so glad my avatar makes people happy. I better start posting more!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
can anyone help me find ''good'' pictures of Sienna''s new haircut?

I think it was last night I saw video of her on E! or something walking around the London premiere of her new movie Casablanca but I cannot find good still photos to bring to my hairdresser at 2:00 today

if you''re bored at work like me, please help

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results